Madonna Accused by 'Sex and the City' Stylist of Stealing Design of Her 'Vogue' Hat
Madonna is slammed by Patricia Field of being a copycat. The famed award-winning stylist of "Sex and the City", "Ugly Betty" and "The Devil Wears Prada" accuses the Material Girl of making a replica of her "Vogue" hat and selling it for tour merchandise without her consent.
"Our own Patricia Field stylist, Hiraku, designed the snap back and we sell it as a t-shirt, headband and a beanie as well," a post on Patricia's official Tumblr reads. "I don't really have anything else to say but...Madonna is a thief! ... Shame, shame for stealing from those that inspire you!"
A picture of the hat in question was posted along with the complaining open letter. The merchandise was reportedly sold during Madge's performance of her 2012 World Tour to promote her latest album, "MDNA", at Madison Square Garden earlier this year.
There were mixed response to the post. Many sided with the "Like a Virgin" hitmaker, noting that she had, years ago, popularized the Vogue craze with her hit single of the same name. Also, the singer had reportedly sold similar hats during her Blonde Ambition tour in 1990.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap