First Promo of 'Project Runway' Season 11 Teases Explosive and Cut-Throat Competition
"Project Runway" has yet to wrap up its second "All Stars" edition, but a sneak peek at the upcoming eleventh season has been released. Making its way out via The Hollywood Reporter, the video features host Heidi Klum announcing the new twist to 16 contestants that they will be competing as teams instead of individuals for every challenge.
"My heart just dropped" and "We all need to work together, 'coz we all need to move forward" are some of their reactions. One contestant is not amused by this twist as saying, "I'm not really a team player." As the game has the biggest challenge ever for the players, the show promises an explosive and cut-throat competition that includes backstabbings.
Klum and Nina Garcia return to the judging panel, joined by designer Zac Posen who replaces Michael Kors. Mentor Tim Gunn is also returning, while Kors who left his post due to scheduling issues will return as a judge in the season 11 finale.
The new cycle of "Project Runway" will premiere Thursday, January 24, 2013 on Lifetime. The winner will get $100,000 from L'Oreal Paris to start his/her own line, a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine, a 2013 Lexus GS 350, a $50,000 technology suite by HP and Intel, and sell an exclusive collection at Lord & Taylor.
Meanwhile, "Project Runway: All Stars (Season 2)" has revealed the top four. Those who are still in the running for the winner title are Anthony Ryan, Emilio, Joshua and Uli.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single