Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Welcome Their Third Child
Congratulations are in order for Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves. TMZ reported the "Magic Mike" actor and the brunette model, who got married in June this year, welcomed their third child on Friday morning, December 28.
Rumor has it, the Brazilian-American model gave birth to the bundle of joy at a hospital in Austin, Texas, where she shares a home with her husband. The newborn, whose gender and name are yet to be known, joins big brother Levi, 4, and big sister Vida, 2.
Matthew and Camila have been together since meeting in a Los Angeles bar in 2006. They got engaged on Christmas Day in 2011 before tying the knot six months later. On Fourth of July this year, they announced that she's pregnant with another child.
"Happy birthday America, more good news," he tweeted. "Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep liven."
More Matthew McConaughey News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones