Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Welcome Their Third Child
Congratulations are in order for Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves. TMZ reported the "Magic Mike" actor and the brunette model, who got married in June this year, welcomed their third child on Friday morning, December 28.
Rumor has it, the Brazilian-American model gave birth to the bundle of joy at a hospital in Austin, Texas, where she shares a home with her husband. The newborn, whose gender and name are yet to be known, joins big brother Levi, 4, and big sister Vida, 2.
Matthew and Camila have been together since meeting in a Los Angeles bar in 2006. They got engaged on Christmas Day in 2011 before tying the knot six months later. On Fourth of July this year, they announced that she's pregnant with another child.
"Happy birthday America, more good news," he tweeted. "Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep liven."
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her