Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Welcome Their Third Child
Congratulations are in order for Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves. TMZ reported the "Magic Mike" actor and the brunette model, who got married in June this year, welcomed their third child on Friday morning, December 28.
Rumor has it, the Brazilian-American model gave birth to the bundle of joy at a hospital in Austin, Texas, where she shares a home with her husband. The newborn, whose gender and name are yet to be known, joins big brother Levi, 4, and big sister Vida, 2.
Matthew and Camila have been together since meeting in a Los Angeles bar in 2006. They got engaged on Christmas Day in 2011 before tying the knot six months later. On Fourth of July this year, they announced that she's pregnant with another child.
"Happy birthday America, more good news," he tweeted. "Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep liven."
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival