Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Welcome Their Third Child
Congratulations are in order for Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila Alves. TMZ reported the "Magic Mike" actor and the brunette model, who got married in June this year, welcomed their third child on Friday morning, December 28.
Rumor has it, the Brazilian-American model gave birth to the bundle of joy at a hospital in Austin, Texas, where she shares a home with her husband. The newborn, whose gender and name are yet to be known, joins big brother Levi, 4, and big sister Vida, 2.
Matthew and Camila have been together since meeting in a Los Angeles bar in 2006. They got engaged on Christmas Day in 2011 before tying the knot six months later. On Fourth of July this year, they announced that she's pregnant with another child.
"Happy birthday America, more good news," he tweeted. "Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep liven."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch