First Four Minutes of 'Warm Bodies' See a Zombie Sharing His Thought
Summit Entertainment has given away an extended look at supernatural romcom "Warm Bodies". The footage, which presents the first four minute of the film, takes people inside the mind of Nicholas Hoult's R. "What am I doing? I'm so pale. I should get out more. I should eat better. My posture's terrible. I should stand up straigther," so the zombie talks to himself.
As he wanders around an airport which has become home for many other dead walkers, R explains their pasts and shares his thought on what caused the apocalypse. He also reveals his worry that someday he will turn into the vicious Boneys, and introduces his best friend M.
Unlike the hundreds of other grunting, drooling undead - all victims of a recent plague that drove the remaining survivors into a heavily guarded city, R is alive inside. One day, when he and M lumber toward the city in search of food, he sets his eyes on Julie, a beautiful human who changes his world forever.
R starts to feel his "heartbeat" again and slowly falls in love with her. But with the rampaging Boneys heading toward the city and Julie's father intent on killing R and his Zombie friends, the stage is set for an all-out battle between the living and the undead.
Directed and written by Jonathan Levine, "Warm Bodies" is slated for a February 1 release in theaters across the nation. Teresa Palmer stars opposite Hoult as Julie, joined by Rob Corddry, John Malkovich, Analeigh Tipton, Dave Franco and Cory Hardrict in the casting department.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified