Nick Stahl Arrested for Allegedly Committing Lewd Act in Porn Store
Nick Stahl found himself in trouble when visiting a porn store in Hollywood recently. The John Connor of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" was taken into police custody by LAPD undercover vice officers on suspicion of lewd act.
TMZ reports Nick was found watching porno and touching himself in a private booth when the cops did a routine inspection in the adult store around 6 P.M. He was booked and released a few hours later. On his way out, he told awaiting paparazzi that it's just a "misunderstanding."
Last summer, Nick sparked death scare when he suddenly disappeared without contacting his family. His worried wife, Rose, filed a missing person report, but he sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program.
The father of one was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before he was reported missing again. Rose called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
Before the lewd act incident, Nick was reported reuniting with his family and seeking treatment for his alcohol problem.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details