Nick Stahl Arrested for Allegedly Committing Lewd Act in Porn Store
Nick Stahl found himself in trouble when visiting a porn store in Hollywood recently. The John Connor of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" was taken into police custody by LAPD undercover vice officers on suspicion of lewd act.
TMZ reports Nick was found watching porno and touching himself in a private booth when the cops did a routine inspection in the adult store around 6 P.M. He was booked and released a few hours later. On his way out, he told awaiting paparazzi that it's just a "misunderstanding."
Last summer, Nick sparked death scare when he suddenly disappeared without contacting his family. His worried wife, Rose, filed a missing person report, but he sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program.
The father of one was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before he was reported missing again. Rose called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
Before the lewd act incident, Nick was reported reuniting with his family and seeking treatment for his alcohol problem.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group