Nick Stahl Arrested for Allegedly Committing Lewd Act in Porn Store
Nick Stahl found himself in trouble when visiting a porn store in Hollywood recently. The John Connor of "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines" was taken into police custody by LAPD undercover vice officers on suspicion of lewd act.
TMZ reports Nick was found watching porno and touching himself in a private booth when the cops did a routine inspection in the adult store around 6 P.M. He was booked and released a few hours later. On his way out, he told awaiting paparazzi that it's just a "misunderstanding."
Last summer, Nick sparked death scare when he suddenly disappeared without contacting his family. His worried wife, Rose, filed a missing person report, but he sent an email to let his family and friends know that he was fine and enrolled in a 30-day rehab program.
The father of one was later rumored leaving rehab against doctor's order before he was reported missing again. Rose called off a search for him, reasoning, "He knows exactly where home is. It's the loving thing to do for him, myself and our daughter."
Before the lewd act incident, Nick was reported reuniting with his family and seeking treatment for his alcohol problem.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'