'One Life to Live' Nabs New Executive Producer for Online Revival
Slowly but sure, plans to resurrect "One Life to Live" are shaping up. Latest report says the show has found a new executive producer in Jennifer Pepperman for the online revival, which is being worked on by Prospect Park.
Pepperman is no stranger to "OLTL". She served as a coordinating producer on the soap opera from 1998 to 2000, before taking the role as an associate director in 2010. Her other credits include directing episodes of "As the World Turns" and serving as a production coordinator on "Guiding Light".
Frank Valentini was initially tapped to executive producer the online version of "OLTL", but he dropped out of the project when Prospect Park's plans to revive the show and another ABC soap, "All My Children", fell apart in late 2011. "AMC", meanwhile, has secured longtime producer Ginger Smith to shepherd the online version.
It was also recently said that each show would air four half-hour episodes a week with limited advertising. As for the writing teams, Prospect Park may hire financial core writers since it allegedly plans to forgo an agreement with WGA.
Filming is expected to begin in February and take place in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt