LMFAO's Redfoo Returns With 'Bring Out the Bottles'
After the electronic dance music team-up of Redfoo and SkyBlu, together known as LMFAO, announced in September this year that their tandem is going on a temporary hiatus, Redfoo immediately returns to the scene to embark on his own solo career with his new single "Bring Out the Bottles". As can be expected, the track sounds quite similar to the classic LMFAO tunes the duo dished out, such as their Hot 100 hit single "Sexy and I Know It" and their biggest hit to-date "Party Rock Anthem".
Redfoo's trademark afro and electro-pop beat can be experienced once again by LMFAO fans. Son of music mogul and Motown founder Berry Gordy, Redfoo sings about partying with girls in his new track, reminiscent of his party-rocking ways with his old partner-in-crime, SkyBlu.
Both Redfoo and SkyBlu are busy with their own individual endeavors with Redfoo remixing Far East Movement's track "Live My Life" featuring Justin Bieber and working on Carly Rae Jepsen's album "Kiss". Meanwhile, SkyBlu has started working on his Latin music after his performance at the Latin Grammy Awards last month.
In September 2012, LMFAO announced through an official statement that their duo would be going on a break and would not be seen performing together indefinitely as they decided to take their individual careers in different directions. The duo reassured fans that they're not permanently splitting up.
Redfoo's "Bring Out the Bottles":
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert