LMFAO's Redfoo Returns With 'Bring Out the Bottles'
After the electronic dance music team-up of Redfoo and SkyBlu, together known as LMFAO, announced in September this year that their tandem is going on a temporary hiatus, Redfoo immediately returns to the scene to embark on his own solo career with his new single "Bring Out the Bottles". As can be expected, the track sounds quite similar to the classic LMFAO tunes the duo dished out, such as their Hot 100 hit single "Sexy and I Know It" and their biggest hit to-date "Party Rock Anthem".
Redfoo's trademark afro and electro-pop beat can be experienced once again by LMFAO fans. Son of music mogul and Motown founder Berry Gordy, Redfoo sings about partying with girls in his new track, reminiscent of his party-rocking ways with his old partner-in-crime, SkyBlu.
Both Redfoo and SkyBlu are busy with their own individual endeavors with Redfoo remixing Far East Movement's track "Live My Life" featuring Justin Bieber and working on Carly Rae Jepsen's album "Kiss". Meanwhile, SkyBlu has started working on his Latin music after his performance at the Latin Grammy Awards last month.
In September 2012, LMFAO announced through an official statement that their duo would be going on a break and would not be seen performing together indefinitely as they decided to take their individual careers in different directions. The duo reassured fans that they're not permanently splitting up.
Redfoo's "Bring Out the Bottles":
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service