Bethenny Frankel's Husband Still Wears Wedding Ring After Split
It seems that Bethenny Frankel's husband still hopes for reconciliation. Jason Hoppy was recently spotted in New York still wearing his wedding band despite his separation from the former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City".
Keeping himself warm in jeans, a coat and scarf to brave the chilly weather, Jason sat alone in a cafe in East Village Thursday, December 27. The businessman flashed no smile as he talked on his cell phone while holding a glass of drink on the table.
Jason and Bethenny got married in March 2010, and welcomed their first daughter in the same year. "We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter [Bryn] who is and will always remain our first priority," she said when announcing their breakup.
In an interview before she pulled the plug on her marriage, Bethenny revealed the main issue in their marriage. "Our core issues are wanting the other person to be somebody they are not," the founder of Skinnygirl explained.
She also insisted their separation had nothing to do with the reality TV shows she did. "Our issues are our issues, and I can't say reality TV exacerbates that," she reasoned. "We had our issues when we were dating. We always had the struggle to accept one another."
More Bethenny Frankel News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna