Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Celebrate Holiday With Suri Separately
It's Suri's first holiday season since her parents divorced, and Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise made sure she feels loved. The former couple apparently has worked out a win-win solution so that their little girl could spend the holiday with both of them.
"Suri spent Christmas day with her mother and her family in Ohio," a source close to the mother tells PEOPLE. "It was a wonderful day." Another insider reveals the 6-year-old girl has now reunited with her father and her adopted siblings, Bella, 20, & Connor, 17.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," Tom once said. "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it." It's unclear where they're going to spend the holiday, but the actor's private jet was spotted in Telluride, Colo., on Wednesday, December 26.
Since Katie and Tom parted ways, Suri lives primarily with the "Dawson's Creek" actress in New York with generous visitations from the "Top Gun" actor.
More Katie Holmes News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake