Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Celebrate Holiday With Suri Separately
It's Suri's first holiday season since her parents divorced, and Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise made sure she feels loved. The former couple apparently has worked out a win-win solution so that their little girl could spend the holiday with both of them.
"Suri spent Christmas day with her mother and her family in Ohio," a source close to the mother tells PEOPLE. "It was a wonderful day." Another insider reveals the 6-year-old girl has now reunited with her father and her adopted siblings, Bella, 20, & Connor, 17.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," Tom once said. "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it." It's unclear where they're going to spend the holiday, but the actor's private jet was spotted in Telluride, Colo., on Wednesday, December 26.
Since Katie and Tom parted ways, Suri lives primarily with the "Dawson's Creek" actress in New York with generous visitations from the "Top Gun" actor.
More Katie Holmes News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance