Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Celebrate Holiday With Suri Separately
It's Suri's first holiday season since her parents divorced, and Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise made sure she feels loved. The former couple apparently has worked out a win-win solution so that their little girl could spend the holiday with both of them.
"Suri spent Christmas day with her mother and her family in Ohio," a source close to the mother tells PEOPLE. "It was a wonderful day." Another insider reveals the 6-year-old girl has now reunited with her father and her adopted siblings, Bella, 20, & Connor, 17.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," Tom once said. "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it." It's unclear where they're going to spend the holiday, but the actor's private jet was spotted in Telluride, Colo., on Wednesday, December 26.
Since Katie and Tom parted ways, Suri lives primarily with the "Dawson's Creek" actress in New York with generous visitations from the "Top Gun" actor.
More Katie Holmes News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?