Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Celebrate Holiday With Suri Separately
It's Suri's first holiday season since her parents divorced, and Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise made sure she feels loved. The former couple apparently has worked out a win-win solution so that their little girl could spend the holiday with both of them.
"Suri spent Christmas day with her mother and her family in Ohio," a source close to the mother tells PEOPLE. "It was a wonderful day." Another insider reveals the 6-year-old girl has now reunited with her father and her adopted siblings, Bella, 20, & Connor, 17.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," Tom once said. "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it." It's unclear where they're going to spend the holiday, but the actor's private jet was spotted in Telluride, Colo., on Wednesday, December 26.
Since Katie and Tom parted ways, Suri lives primarily with the "Dawson's Creek" actress in New York with generous visitations from the "Top Gun" actor.
More Katie Holmes News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'