Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Celebrate Holiday With Suri Separately
It's Suri's first holiday season since her parents divorced, and Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise made sure she feels loved. The former couple apparently has worked out a win-win solution so that their little girl could spend the holiday with both of them.
"Suri spent Christmas day with her mother and her family in Ohio," a source close to the mother tells PEOPLE. "It was a wonderful day." Another insider reveals the 6-year-old girl has now reunited with her father and her adopted siblings, Bella, 20, & Connor, 17.
"We have got lots of very special things planned [for the holidays]," Tom once said. "We are all going to be together. I am looking forward to it." It's unclear where they're going to spend the holiday, but the actor's private jet was spotted in Telluride, Colo., on Wednesday, December 26.
Since Katie and Tom parted ways, Suri lives primarily with the "Dawson's Creek" actress in New York with generous visitations from the "Top Gun" actor.
More Katie Holmes News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?