Christopher Federline Lawsuit Against Britney Spears Is a Hoax
Shortly after story about love triangle between Kevin Federline, Britney Spears and his brother Christopher was picked up by various media outlets following a lawsuit purportedly filed by Chris, it's revealed that the whole thing is made up. The legal papers were filed by an unrelated felon named Jonathan Lee Riches.
The Smoking Gun reported the culprit was a serial litigator who has filed an array of frivolous lawsuits involving public figures like Justin Bieber and Brad Pitt. The 35-year-old also recently posed as the uncle of Adam Lanza, the gunman in Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. He was taken back to jail for probation violations.
Riches fooled many when he filed a lawsuit against Bieber, posing as Selena Gomez's father and accusing the Canadian singer of borrowing money for abortion and stealing for "penis enlargement." He once also filed legal papers under the name Jonathan Jolie, making up story about being assaulted by Angelina Jolie's fiance.
In the Spears lawsuit, Riches created a tale about the Southern Belle stealing his credit card to buy $4,569 worth of comic books for her sons, Sean and Jayden. Posing as Kevin's brother, he said in the lawsuit that the mother of two blackmailed him and threatened to reveal their secret affair to public when he tried to confront her.
"I'm the true father of Sean Preston, not Kevin," he stated. "I do confess I slept with Britney, and I am the true father, but the public does not need to know. I seek a restraining order from Britney Spears. She is out of control and a maniac."
More Britney Spears News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer