Taylor Swift Trespasser Escapes Criminal Charges but Faces Extradition
Taylor Swift's camp didn't seem to see Jacob Kulke, who's caught red handed attempting to break into her home in Nashville, Tennessee, as a threat. They have talked to his lawyer Sean McKinney on Thursday, December 27 and agreed not to press charges.
Sean said Jacob meant no harm and was under impression that it was OK to go onto the property because there wasn't "No Trespassing" sign. The lawyer also claimed his client was tricked by someone into believing that he's communicating with the singer via a social media.
However, prosecutors still could reopen the case if new evidence or information is found in the 12 months to come. Regardless, "he is delighted," Jacob's attorney said. "He wanted to prove that he didn't trespass and he is thrilled," the lawyer added. "He is still a big fan of Taylor Swift."
Although the trespassing incident has been resolved out of court, 24-year-old Jacob remains in jail as he's facing extradition to Colorado for probation violations including robbery back in his home state. He's scheduled to appear in court on January 29.
Jacob was taken into police custody earlier this month for trying to climb over the fence of Taylor's house. He told cops he's her boyfriend and had taken a bus from Wisconsin to be with her on her 23rd birthday. She herself was miles away with her real boyfriend, Harry Styles, in U.K. back then.
More Taylor Swift News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'