Brandy Engaged to Her Music Executive Beau Ryan Press
Brandy now can truly say, "The boy is mine." Her close friend and her representative confirm to various media outlets that the "Boy Is Mine" hitmaker is engaged to marry her boyfriend, music executive Ryan Press, a year after they went public with their romance.
The engagement news broke out on December 26 when the "Cinderella" actress posted a cryptic message on her Instagram. She posted a picture of a red rose petal with lyrics of her song "How High" written on it. "Like a rib, I'm one within you. We're unbreakable, inseparable," it read.
This will be her first trip down the aisle. The mother of one was previously rumored tying the knot with her baby daddy Robert Smith. She gave birth to their daughter Sy'rai Iman Smith in the summer of 2002, which was documented in MTV's reality series "Brandy: Special Delivery".
A few years after they split, Robert who's allegedly involved with another woman during his relationship with Brandy clarified they were never legally married and only portrayed the notion of nuptials to keep her image. She, in response, insisted it was a "spiritual union and true commitment to each other."
Brandy was then engaged to NBA player Quentin Richardson, and called it quits after more than a year. After the breakup, she changed a tattoo of Quentin's face on her back into an image of a cat.
Brandy and Ryan were first spotted getting cozy in a Las Vegas party on New Year's Eve last year.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says