'Boy Meets World' Star Rider Strong Is Engaged
Former teen heartthrob Rider Strong is engaged to girlfriend Alexandra Barreto. The star of "Boy Meets World" popped the question to Barreto on Wednesday, December 26 with a "handmade gold ring he created himself," his publicist confirmed.
The actor, who played Shawn Hunter on the '90s series, met Barreto, an actress, when he was working on the short-lived 2006 series "Pepper Dennis". According to E! Online, the couple also worked together on a campaign video for Barack Obama in the 2008 election.
Strong revealed last month that he will not be involved in the "Boy Meets World" spin-off, "Girl Meets World", while his former co-stars Ben Savage (Cory) and Danielle Fishel (Topanga) have signed up. "So I am extremely happy for Ben and Danielle to be able to continue the story. At this point, I have no official involvement in Girl Meets World," he wrote on his official website.
He continued, "There might be a chance to see some of the BMW cast in a guest spot, and I think it would be nice to find out where our characters have been all these years. But Girl Meets World will be, and I think it should be, it's own show. It will be about Cory and Topanga, their daughter, and a new set of characters."
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?