'Boy Meets World' Star Rider Strong Is Engaged
Former teen heartthrob Rider Strong is engaged to girlfriend Alexandra Barreto. The star of "Boy Meets World" popped the question to Barreto on Wednesday, December 26 with a "handmade gold ring he created himself," his publicist confirmed.
The actor, who played Shawn Hunter on the '90s series, met Barreto, an actress, when he was working on the short-lived 2006 series "Pepper Dennis". According to E! Online, the couple also worked together on a campaign video for Barack Obama in the 2008 election.
Strong revealed last month that he will not be involved in the "Boy Meets World" spin-off, "Girl Meets World", while his former co-stars Ben Savage (Cory) and Danielle Fishel (Topanga) have signed up. "So I am extremely happy for Ben and Danielle to be able to continue the story. At this point, I have no official involvement in Girl Meets World," he wrote on his official website.
He continued, "There might be a chance to see some of the BMW cast in a guest spot, and I think it would be nice to find out where our characters have been all these years. But Girl Meets World will be, and I think it should be, it's own show. It will be about Cory and Topanga, their daughter, and a new set of characters."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake