Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill and Jessie Baylin Welcome Baby
The latest baby in the Followill clan was born on Wednesday, December 26 at 4:01 P.M. in Nashville. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill and his wife, singer Jessie Baylin, welcomed a baby girl named Violet Marlowe Followill who weighed 7 lbs. and 13 ounces at time of birth. "Mom, Dad and baby are doing well and are so in love!" a rep for the band told People.
This is the first child for Nathan and Jessie who got married in 2009. They announced the pregnancy in June with him tweeting, "I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful."
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on June 21, a few days before Nathan announced his wife's pregnancy.
Brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson in May and married her in September. Meanwhile, cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April with wife Johanna Bennett.
Jared revealed back in August that Kings of Leon will be working on their sixth studio album "very soon".
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert