Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill and Jessie Baylin Welcome Baby
The latest baby in the Followill clan was born on Wednesday, December 26 at 4:01 P.M. in Nashville. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill and his wife, singer Jessie Baylin, welcomed a baby girl named Violet Marlowe Followill who weighed 7 lbs. and 13 ounces at time of birth. "Mom, Dad and baby are doing well and are so in love!" a rep for the band told People.
This is the first child for Nathan and Jessie who got married in 2009. They announced the pregnancy in June with him tweeting, "I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful."
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on June 21, a few days before Nathan announced his wife's pregnancy.
Brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson in May and married her in September. Meanwhile, cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April with wife Johanna Bennett.
Jared revealed back in August that Kings of Leon will be working on their sixth studio album "very soon".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'