Kings of Leon's Nathan Followill and Jessie Baylin Welcome Baby
The latest baby in the Followill clan was born on Wednesday, December 26 at 4:01 P.M. in Nashville. Kings of Leon's drummer Nathan Followill and his wife, singer Jessie Baylin, welcomed a baby girl named Violet Marlowe Followill who weighed 7 lbs. and 13 ounces at time of birth. "Mom, Dad and baby are doing well and are so in love!" a rep for the band told People.
This is the first child for Nathan and Jessie who got married in 2009. They announced the pregnancy in June with him tweeting, "I can proudly announce that me & the lovely @JessieBaylin are expecting our first child I'm beyond excited/anxious. Life is beautiful."
This has been a big year for the Followills. Nathan's younger brother Caleb Followill welcomed a baby girl named Dixie Pearl with supermodel wife Lily Aldridge on June 21, a few days before Nathan announced his wife's pregnancy.
Brother Jared Followill announced his engagement to model girlfriend Martha Patterson in May and married her in September. Meanwhile, cousin Matthew Followill welcomed son Knox Cameron Patrick last April with wife Johanna Bennett.
Jared revealed back in August that Kings of Leon will be working on their sixth studio album "very soon".
More Kings of Leon News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower