'Boy Meets World' Star Rider Strong Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Rider Strong, one of the hottest teen actors of the 1990's, is engaged to get married, his representative confirms. The former "Boy Meets World" star popped the question to his actress girlfriend, Alexandra Barreto, on Wednesday, December 26.
Still according to his rep, Rider proposed with "a handmade ring he created himself" consisting of three diamonds and a gold band. The couple has shared a picture of the engagement ring.
Rider and Alexandra first met in 2006 when they starred on short-lived show "Pepper Dennis". The two later teamed up for a 30-second television ad in support of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama in 2008.
Rider's famous show "Boy Meets World" is going to get a spin-off treatment on Disney Channel, but he said he's not involved in the project titled "Girl Meets World". "At this point, I have no official involvement," he said. "There might be a chance to see some of the BMW cast in a guest spot, and I think it would be nice to find out where our characters have been all these years."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna