'Boy Meets World' Star Rider Strong Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Rider Strong, one of the hottest teen actors of the 1990's, is engaged to get married, his representative confirms. The former "Boy Meets World" star popped the question to his actress girlfriend, Alexandra Barreto, on Wednesday, December 26.
Still according to his rep, Rider proposed with "a handmade ring he created himself" consisting of three diamonds and a gold band. The couple has shared a picture of the engagement ring.
Rider and Alexandra first met in 2006 when they starred on short-lived show "Pepper Dennis". The two later teamed up for a 30-second television ad in support of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama in 2008.
Rider's famous show "Boy Meets World" is going to get a spin-off treatment on Disney Channel, but he said he's not involved in the project titled "Girl Meets World". "At this point, I have no official involvement," he said. "There might be a chance to see some of the BMW cast in a guest spot, and I think it would be nice to find out where our characters have been all these years."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia