'Boy Meets World' Star Rider Strong Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
Rider Strong, one of the hottest teen actors of the 1990's, is engaged to get married, his representative confirms. The former "Boy Meets World" star popped the question to his actress girlfriend, Alexandra Barreto, on Wednesday, December 26.
Still according to his rep, Rider proposed with "a handmade ring he created himself" consisting of three diamonds and a gold band. The couple has shared a picture of the engagement ring.
Rider and Alexandra first met in 2006 when they starred on short-lived show "Pepper Dennis". The two later teamed up for a 30-second television ad in support of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama in 2008.
Rider's famous show "Boy Meets World" is going to get a spin-off treatment on Disney Channel, but he said he's not involved in the project titled "Girl Meets World". "At this point, I have no official involvement," he said. "There might be a chance to see some of the BMW cast in a guest spot, and I think it would be nice to find out where our characters have been all these years."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7