'Law and Order: SVU' 14.10 Preview: Unraveling Church Scandal
While many are still enjoying their holidays, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" are facing yet another case in early 2013. A preview for the upcoming episode sees a priest becoming a victim of assault by Detective Fin Tutuola's ex-brother-in-law, but the SVU soon becomes suspicious that the priest hides something bigger that led to the attack.
Maintaining his innocence despite his criminal record, Fin's former brother-in-law asks the detectives to find evidence that exonerates him. As the SVU is pressing the priest to make a confession, a buried church scandal begins to unravel.
"Presumed Guilty" will air Wednesday, January 2 at 9 P.M. on NBC. Denis O'Hare guest stars as the priest, while Erik Laray Harvey stars as Fin's ex-brother-in-law.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked