'Law and Order: SVU' 14.10 Preview: Unraveling Church Scandal
While many are still enjoying their holidays, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" are facing yet another case in early 2013. A preview for the upcoming episode sees a priest becoming a victim of assault by Detective Fin Tutuola's ex-brother-in-law, but the SVU soon becomes suspicious that the priest hides something bigger that led to the attack.
Maintaining his innocence despite his criminal record, Fin's former brother-in-law asks the detectives to find evidence that exonerates him. As the SVU is pressing the priest to make a confession, a buried church scandal begins to unravel.
"Presumed Guilty" will air Wednesday, January 2 at 9 P.M. on NBC. Denis O'Hare guest stars as the priest, while Erik Laray Harvey stars as Fin's ex-brother-in-law.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons