'Law and Order: SVU' 14.10 Preview: Unraveling Church Scandal
While many are still enjoying their holidays, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" are facing yet another case in early 2013. A preview for the upcoming episode sees a priest becoming a victim of assault by Detective Fin Tutuola's ex-brother-in-law, but the SVU soon becomes suspicious that the priest hides something bigger that led to the attack.
Maintaining his innocence despite his criminal record, Fin's former brother-in-law asks the detectives to find evidence that exonerates him. As the SVU is pressing the priest to make a confession, a buried church scandal begins to unravel.
"Presumed Guilty" will air Wednesday, January 2 at 9 P.M. on NBC. Denis O'Hare guest stars as the priest, while Erik Laray Harvey stars as Fin's ex-brother-in-law.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'