'Law and Order: SVU' 14.10 Preview: Unraveling Church Scandal
While many are still enjoying their holidays, the beloved detectives of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" are facing yet another case in early 2013. A preview for the upcoming episode sees a priest becoming a victim of assault by Detective Fin Tutuola's ex-brother-in-law, but the SVU soon becomes suspicious that the priest hides something bigger that led to the attack.
Maintaining his innocence despite his criminal record, Fin's former brother-in-law asks the detectives to find evidence that exonerates him. As the SVU is pressing the priest to make a confession, a buried church scandal begins to unravel.
"Presumed Guilty" will air Wednesday, January 2 at 9 P.M. on NBC. Denis O'Hare guest stars as the priest, while Erik Laray Harvey stars as Fin's ex-brother-in-law.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen