'A Good Day to Die Hard' Debuts Action-Packed TV Spot
20th Century Fox has released the first TV spot for "A Good Day to Die Hard" starring Bruce Willis. While the video lacks new scenes, it manages to capture some of high-octane actions set to "Ode to Joy".
In this fifth installment of "Die Hard" film franchise, the iconoclastic, take-no-prisoners cop John McClane for the first time finds himself on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack. John is unaware that Jack is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist.
With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
Jai Courtney stars opposite Willis as Jack, with Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser and more supporting the movie. John Moore serves as the director with the script provided by Skip Woods. The upcoming action film is set to bow in U.S. theaters on February 14, just in time for Valentine's Day.
"A Good Day to Die Hard" TV Spot "007":
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent