'A Good Day to Die Hard' Debuts Action-Packed TV Spot
20th Century Fox has released the first TV spot for "A Good Day to Die Hard" starring Bruce Willis. While the video lacks new scenes, it manages to capture some of high-octane actions set to "Ode to Joy".
In this fifth installment of "Die Hard" film franchise, the iconoclastic, take-no-prisoners cop John McClane for the first time finds himself on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack. John is unaware that Jack is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist.
With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
Jai Courtney stars opposite Willis as Jack, with Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser and more supporting the movie. John Moore serves as the director with the script provided by Skip Woods. The upcoming action film is set to bow in U.S. theaters on February 14, just in time for Valentine's Day.
"A Good Day to Die Hard" TV Spot "007":
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child