'A Good Day to Die Hard' Debuts Action-Packed TV Spot
20th Century Fox has released the first TV spot for "A Good Day to Die Hard" starring Bruce Willis. While the video lacks new scenes, it manages to capture some of high-octane actions set to "Ode to Joy".
In this fifth installment of "Die Hard" film franchise, the iconoclastic, take-no-prisoners cop John McClane for the first time finds himself on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack. John is unaware that Jack is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist.
With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
Jai Courtney stars opposite Willis as Jack, with Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser and more supporting the movie. John Moore serves as the director with the script provided by Skip Woods. The upcoming action film is set to bow in U.S. theaters on February 14, just in time for Valentine's Day.
"A Good Day to Die Hard" TV Spot "007":
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story