'A Good Day to Die Hard' Debuts Action-Packed TV Spot
20th Century Fox has released the first TV spot for "A Good Day to Die Hard" starring Bruce Willis. While the video lacks new scenes, it manages to capture some of high-octane actions set to "Ode to Joy".
In this fifth installment of "Die Hard" film franchise, the iconoclastic, take-no-prisoners cop John McClane for the first time finds himself on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack. John is unaware that Jack is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist.
With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
Jai Courtney stars opposite Willis as Jack, with Sebastian Koch, Yulia Snigir, Cole Hauser and more supporting the movie. John Moore serves as the director with the script provided by Skip Woods. The upcoming action film is set to bow in U.S. theaters on February 14, just in time for Valentine's Day.
"A Good Day to Die Hard" TV Spot "007":
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked