James Franco to Work on Documentary With Female Porn Director
James Franco is working on a documentary project with up-and-coming female porn director Princess Donna Dolore. According to TMZ, the supposedly super top-secret movie is about the bondage porn site Kink.com. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actor and the adult fetish star, who recently met for the first time, seemed to have that instant chemistry that will do wonders for the documentary.
During their meeting, 34-year-old Franco was given an official Princess Donna Dolore shirt. He was photographed wearing the T-shirt, which featured the abbreviation "W.W.P.D.D?", short for "What Would Princess Donna Do?", printed on the front side of the shirt. On the back was a hand forming a fist which is Dolore's trademark symbol.
Having nothing but good words for the actor, Dolore also shared about their meeting on her blog. "This week has been a whirlwind," wrote the director who studied photography at NYU. "Amazing, but SO busy! I'm very disoriented and tired at the moment. I flew to San Fransisco in the morning to work on a film project with James Franco at the Armory."
As reported by NYDailyNews.com, a rep from Kink has commented on the upcoming documentary and said that they are excited about the "Kink" project. "The details are still being ironed out, but we're really looking forward to (the film)," said the rep. The rep added that "James Franco obviously has a huge reach, and we believe that the more people that see this, the more people will open their minds to sexual minorities."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video