James Franco to Work on Documentary With Female Porn Director
James Franco is working on a documentary project with up-and-coming female porn director Princess Donna Dolore. According to TMZ, the supposedly super top-secret movie is about the bondage porn site Kink.com. The "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actor and the adult fetish star, who recently met for the first time, seemed to have that instant chemistry that will do wonders for the documentary.
During their meeting, 34-year-old Franco was given an official Princess Donna Dolore shirt. He was photographed wearing the T-shirt, which featured the abbreviation "W.W.P.D.D?", short for "What Would Princess Donna Do?", printed on the front side of the shirt. On the back was a hand forming a fist which is Dolore's trademark symbol.
Having nothing but good words for the actor, Dolore also shared about their meeting on her blog. "This week has been a whirlwind," wrote the director who studied photography at NYU. "Amazing, but SO busy! I'm very disoriented and tired at the moment. I flew to San Fransisco in the morning to work on a film project with James Franco at the Armory."
As reported by NYDailyNews.com, a rep from Kink has commented on the upcoming documentary and said that they are excited about the "Kink" project. "The details are still being ironed out, but we're really looking forward to (the film)," said the rep. The rep added that "James Franco obviously has a huge reach, and we believe that the more people that see this, the more people will open their minds to sexual minorities."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal