Tom Cruise Rumored Taking a Restaurant Manager on a Date
Tom Cruise reportedly has moved on from Katie Holmes with a 26-year-old restaurant manager named Cynthia Jorge. They were reportedly grinding on the dance floor of swanky Mulberry St. club, Le Baron, two days after she slipped her card to him after he dined in the eatery where she works.
Contrary to the story run by In Touch about Tom's alleged date, a source told Gossip Cop that the "Mission Impossible" actor danced with several women that night. The insider insisted the divorced father of three was not exclusively at the club with Cynthia or any other females.
A relative of hers also wasn't aware that she's linked to Tom. Her cousin Pietro Jorge said, "I don't know what to say. What would you say if your cousin was dating Tom Cruise?" He quickly added that the actor would be the lucky one if it's true, gushing that she's "nice," "outgoing" and "a people person."
After the hookup rumor made headlines, Cynthia was asked by her bosses at the lower East Side restaurant Beauty & Essex to stay at home. "She's a sweetheart," a worker told New York Daily News recently. "She's not working tonight. They called her off work because of (the media scrutiny)."
More Tom Cruise News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed