Tom Cruise Rumored Taking a Restaurant Manager on a Date
Tom Cruise reportedly has moved on from Katie Holmes with a 26-year-old restaurant manager named Cynthia Jorge. They were reportedly grinding on the dance floor of swanky Mulberry St. club, Le Baron, two days after she slipped her card to him after he dined in the eatery where she works.
Contrary to the story run by In Touch about Tom's alleged date, a source told Gossip Cop that the "Mission Impossible" actor danced with several women that night. The insider insisted the divorced father of three was not exclusively at the club with Cynthia or any other females.
A relative of hers also wasn't aware that she's linked to Tom. Her cousin Pietro Jorge said, "I don't know what to say. What would you say if your cousin was dating Tom Cruise?" He quickly added that the actor would be the lucky one if it's true, gushing that she's "nice," "outgoing" and "a people person."
After the hookup rumor made headlines, Cynthia was asked by her bosses at the lower East Side restaurant Beauty & Essex to stay at home. "She's a sweetheart," a worker told New York Daily News recently. "She's not working tonight. They called her off work because of (the media scrutiny)."
More Tom Cruise News
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago