Tom Cruise Rumored Taking a Restaurant Manager on a Date
Tom Cruise reportedly has moved on from Katie Holmes with a 26-year-old restaurant manager named Cynthia Jorge. They were reportedly grinding on the dance floor of swanky Mulberry St. club, Le Baron, two days after she slipped her card to him after he dined in the eatery where she works.
Contrary to the story run by In Touch about Tom's alleged date, a source told Gossip Cop that the "Mission Impossible" actor danced with several women that night. The insider insisted the divorced father of three was not exclusively at the club with Cynthia or any other females.
A relative of hers also wasn't aware that she's linked to Tom. Her cousin Pietro Jorge said, "I don't know what to say. What would you say if your cousin was dating Tom Cruise?" He quickly added that the actor would be the lucky one if it's true, gushing that she's "nice," "outgoing" and "a people person."
After the hookup rumor made headlines, Cynthia was asked by her bosses at the lower East Side restaurant Beauty & Essex to stay at home. "She's a sweetheart," a worker told New York Daily News recently. "She's not working tonight. They called her off work because of (the media scrutiny)."
More Tom Cruise News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters