Tom Cruise Rumored Taking a Restaurant Manager on a Date
Tom Cruise reportedly has moved on from Katie Holmes with a 26-year-old restaurant manager named Cynthia Jorge. They were reportedly grinding on the dance floor of swanky Mulberry St. club, Le Baron, two days after she slipped her card to him after he dined in the eatery where she works.
Contrary to the story run by In Touch about Tom's alleged date, a source told Gossip Cop that the "Mission Impossible" actor danced with several women that night. The insider insisted the divorced father of three was not exclusively at the club with Cynthia or any other females.
A relative of hers also wasn't aware that she's linked to Tom. Her cousin Pietro Jorge said, "I don't know what to say. What would you say if your cousin was dating Tom Cruise?" He quickly added that the actor would be the lucky one if it's true, gushing that she's "nice," "outgoing" and "a people person."
After the hookup rumor made headlines, Cynthia was asked by her bosses at the lower East Side restaurant Beauty & Essex to stay at home. "She's a sweetheart," a worker told New York Daily News recently. "She's not working tonight. They called her off work because of (the media scrutiny)."
More Tom Cruise News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung