Chad Ochocinco Contacts FBI After Sex Tape Leaked
Chad Ochocinco is upset that a sex tape featuring him and two women appears on the internet without his consent. The former NFL star wants the person(s) who leaked the NSFW footage brought to justice, and has turned to FBI for help to find the culprit.
Per TMZ, the estranged husband of Evelyn Lozada believes the video was hacked from his cell phone. While waiting for news from the people in Federal Bureau of Investigation, he's talked to his lawyer to send cease-and-desist letter to remove the tape from the web.
Chad once did say he would try his hands on porn if he couldn't do well in NFL, but his joke turned into his nightmare when it accidentally came true on Christmas Day when the steamy video of his sex escapade emerged. Insisting he didn't leak it, he said the video was shot three years ago.
The story was confirmed by Evelyn. Not impressed by the sex tape, the TV star said she's aware of the existence of the video a long time ago. Calling it "old news" and "boring," she denied rumor that she knew any of his female partners in the video.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences