Chad Ochocinco Contacts FBI After Sex Tape Leaked
Chad Ochocinco is upset that a sex tape featuring him and two women appears on the internet without his consent. The former NFL star wants the person(s) who leaked the NSFW footage brought to justice, and has turned to FBI for help to find the culprit.
Per TMZ, the estranged husband of Evelyn Lozada believes the video was hacked from his cell phone. While waiting for news from the people in Federal Bureau of Investigation, he's talked to his lawyer to send cease-and-desist letter to remove the tape from the web.
Chad once did say he would try his hands on porn if he couldn't do well in NFL, but his joke turned into his nightmare when it accidentally came true on Christmas Day when the steamy video of his sex escapade emerged. Insisting he didn't leak it, he said the video was shot three years ago.
The story was confirmed by Evelyn. Not impressed by the sex tape, the TV star said she's aware of the existence of the video a long time ago. Calling it "old news" and "boring," she denied rumor that she knew any of his female partners in the video.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt