Chad Ochocinco Contacts FBI After Sex Tape Leaked
Chad Ochocinco is upset that a sex tape featuring him and two women appears on the internet without his consent. The former NFL star wants the person(s) who leaked the NSFW footage brought to justice, and has turned to FBI for help to find the culprit.
Per TMZ, the estranged husband of Evelyn Lozada believes the video was hacked from his cell phone. While waiting for news from the people in Federal Bureau of Investigation, he's talked to his lawyer to send cease-and-desist letter to remove the tape from the web.
Chad once did say he would try his hands on porn if he couldn't do well in NFL, but his joke turned into his nightmare when it accidentally came true on Christmas Day when the steamy video of his sex escapade emerged. Insisting he didn't leak it, he said the video was shot three years ago.
The story was confirmed by Evelyn. Not impressed by the sex tape, the TV star said she's aware of the existence of the video a long time ago. Calling it "old news" and "boring," she denied rumor that she knew any of his female partners in the video.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'