Wes Anderson Reveals Star-Studded Cast for 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'
Filmmaker Wes Anderson has revealed the names of the actors that will make up the star-studded cast for his next movie titled "The Grand Budapest Hotel". During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Anderson talked about his next film and confirmed that some big name stars including Saoirse Ronan and Jude Law were set to take lead roles in the new flick.
Other cast members revealed by the director were Tilda Swinton, Jeff Goldblum, Willem Dafoe, F. Murray Abraham, Ralph Fiennes, Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Mathieu Amalric. Anderson added that Owen Wilson could play a small part in the film as well.
Though he didn't share details of the storyline, the 43-year-old director did say that his next project would have one of his best casts to date. As reported by The Playlist, "Grand Budapest Hotel" is set 85 years ago, and chronicles the life of Mr. Gustave played by Fiennes. His character serves as the hotel's perfectly composed concierge.
The hotel storyline may explain the huge powerhouse cast of the film. What will be interesting to see are the roles each actor will play and how big that part is in relation to the whole movie. Fans of the director's works will also notice some returning actors from Anderson's previous films namely Goldblum and Dafoe from "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou", and Swinton and Norton from "Moonrise Kingdom".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'