Wes Anderson Reveals Star-Studded Cast for 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'
Filmmaker Wes Anderson has revealed the names of the actors that will make up the star-studded cast for his next movie titled "The Grand Budapest Hotel". During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Anderson talked about his next film and confirmed that some big name stars including Saoirse Ronan and Jude Law were set to take lead roles in the new flick.
Other cast members revealed by the director were Tilda Swinton, Jeff Goldblum, Willem Dafoe, F. Murray Abraham, Ralph Fiennes, Adrien Brody, Edward Norton, Harvey Keitel, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, and Mathieu Amalric. Anderson added that Owen Wilson could play a small part in the film as well.
Though he didn't share details of the storyline, the 43-year-old director did say that his next project would have one of his best casts to date. As reported by The Playlist, "Grand Budapest Hotel" is set 85 years ago, and chronicles the life of Mr. Gustave played by Fiennes. His character serves as the hotel's perfectly composed concierge.
The hotel storyline may explain the huge powerhouse cast of the film. What will be interesting to see are the roles each actor will play and how big that part is in relation to the whole movie. Fans of the director's works will also notice some returning actors from Anderson's previous films namely Goldblum and Dafoe from "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou", and Swinton and Norton from "Moonrise Kingdom".
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...