Ke$ha Tweets Photo From 'C'mon' Video Shoot
Her album "Warrior" may be dropping down the charts due to recent controversies surrounding her single "Die Young", but it's not stopping Ke$ha from working on her latest music video. The "Tik Tok" singer is currently shooting the clip for her second single, "C'mon", as she reveals to fans by tweeting a photo of herself on the set of the video shoot.
"WTF what is going on??? Will have to wait to find out #C'MON music video, it will keep us awake at night till then, K$", the pop star tweets as she shows a photo of herself with what seems to be The White Rabbit from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", wearing a biker get-up and a bandana, while other puppets from Fraggle Rock appear in the background.
Just last week, Ke$ha was constantly in the news mainly for the controversy that surrounded her track "Die Young". The single had been yanked from the airwaves by radio stations in light of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting rampage, in respect for the victims of the tragedy and their families.
Ke$ha responded to the news via Twitter, saying she understood the move and how her song was inappropriate in light of the horrible massacre. She surprised fans by claiming that she was forced to sing the track, saying, "I had my very own issue with 'Die Young' for this reason. I did not want to sing those lyrics and I was forced to".
The singer later went on to clarify on her own website that she only misspoke out of her emotion and sadness over the Newtown school shooting and that she may have just reacted negatively to the pull out of her single. Despite her changing statements, she has kept her tweet that expressed sympathies for the shooting victims and their families.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs