Confirmed: Kate Winslet Secretly Married Ned Rocknroll in New York
Kate Winslet has got married for a third time without people knowing. "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family," her rep says.
According to The Sun, the nuptials was held in a converted barn. Kate's "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly gave her away on her trip down the aisle, while Ned's brother Jack served as the best man.
Kate, 37, and Ned, 34, have been dating for more than a year before they finally made their union official in the eye of law in the intimate ceremony. "It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, they had been planning it but wanted to keep it secret," a source claimed.
Before tying the knot with the nephew of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson, the mother of two was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998-2001 and Sam Mendes from 2003-2010. She has a daughter, Mia, from her first marriage and has a son, Joe, from her second one.
More Kate Winslet News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers