Confirmed: Kate Winslet Secretly Married Ned Rocknroll in New York
Kate Winslet has got married for a third time without people knowing. "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family," her rep says.
According to The Sun, the nuptials was held in a converted barn. Kate's "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly gave her away on her trip down the aisle, while Ned's brother Jack served as the best man.
Kate, 37, and Ned, 34, have been dating for more than a year before they finally made their union official in the eye of law in the intimate ceremony. "It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, they had been planning it but wanted to keep it secret," a source claimed.
Before tying the knot with the nephew of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson, the mother of two was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998-2001 and Sam Mendes from 2003-2010. She has a daughter, Mia, from her first marriage and has a son, Joe, from her second one.
More Kate Winslet News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video