Confirmed: Kate Winslet Secretly Married Ned Rocknroll in New York
Kate Winslet has got married for a third time without people knowing. "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family," her rep says.
According to The Sun, the nuptials was held in a converted barn. Kate's "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly gave her away on her trip down the aisle, while Ned's brother Jack served as the best man.
Kate, 37, and Ned, 34, have been dating for more than a year before they finally made their union official in the eye of law in the intimate ceremony. "It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, they had been planning it but wanted to keep it secret," a source claimed.
Before tying the knot with the nephew of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson, the mother of two was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998-2001 and Sam Mendes from 2003-2010. She has a daughter, Mia, from her first marriage and has a son, Joe, from her second one.
More Kate Winslet News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks