Confirmed: Kate Winslet Secretly Married Ned Rocknroll in New York
Kate Winslet has got married for a third time without people knowing. "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family," her rep says.
According to The Sun, the nuptials was held in a converted barn. Kate's "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly gave her away on her trip down the aisle, while Ned's brother Jack served as the best man.
Kate, 37, and Ned, 34, have been dating for more than a year before they finally made their union official in the eye of law in the intimate ceremony. "It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, they had been planning it but wanted to keep it secret," a source claimed.
Before tying the knot with the nephew of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson, the mother of two was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998-2001 and Sam Mendes from 2003-2010. She has a daughter, Mia, from her first marriage and has a son, Joe, from her second one.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two