Confirmed: Kate Winslet Secretly Married Ned Rocknroll in New York
Kate Winslet has got married for a third time without people knowing. "I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family," her rep says.
According to The Sun, the nuptials was held in a converted barn. Kate's "Titanic" and "Revolutionary Road" co-star Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly gave her away on her trip down the aisle, while Ned's brother Jack served as the best man.
Kate, 37, and Ned, 34, have been dating for more than a year before they finally made their union official in the eye of law in the intimate ceremony. "It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, they had been planning it but wanted to keep it secret," a source claimed.
Before tying the knot with the nephew of Virgin tycoon Sir Richard Branson, the mother of two was married to Jim Threapleton from 1998-2001 and Sam Mendes from 2003-2010. She has a daughter, Mia, from her first marriage and has a son, Joe, from her second one.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic