'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy and Husband Welcome First Child
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is celebrating his new status as a dad. The 47-year-old and his husband David Miller announced to their friends and family via email, the birth of their first child, a baby boy named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy.
According to the email sent out on Christmas Eve, Logan was born that morning at 9:47 A.M. He weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches. The proud parents also attached a photo of the newborn lying inside a Christmas stocking, E! News reported.
Murphy and Miller had been dating for two years before they secretly exchanged vows on Fourth of July this year in a ceremony in Provincetown, MA. The couple wanted to start a family real soon with Murphy telling Vogue earlier this year, "I thought if I don't do this ...I'm 46 ... I will really, really regret it."
Murphy even had hopes already for the kid. "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ...not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it... I want the kid to be bold," he added in the interview with the magazine.
Lea Michele, one of the cast members on "Glee", had confided in Murphy and Miller to be parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents. I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream," she said.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons