'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy and Husband Welcome First Child
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy is celebrating his new status as a dad. The 47-year-old and his husband David Miller announced to their friends and family via email, the birth of their first child, a baby boy named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy.
According to the email sent out on Christmas Eve, Logan was born that morning at 9:47 A.M. He weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches. The proud parents also attached a photo of the newborn lying inside a Christmas stocking, E! News reported.
Murphy and Miller had been dating for two years before they secretly exchanged vows on Fourth of July this year in a ceremony in Provincetown, MA. The couple wanted to start a family real soon with Murphy telling Vogue earlier this year, "I thought if I don't do this ...I'm 46 ... I will really, really regret it."
Murphy even had hopes already for the kid. "We both had really difficult, tumultuous upbringings, and it's ...not a way to heal that ... but definitely a way to explore it... I want the kid to be bold," he added in the interview with the magazine.
Lea Michele, one of the cast members on "Glee", had confided in Murphy and Miller to be parents. "I know that deep down they are going to be the most incredible parents. I am incredibly jealous that I am not their daughter. Because the Murphy household would be my dream," she said.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny