Natalie Portman Tops Best Actors for the Buck List
Forbes has released its annual list of Hollywood's most bankable stars, putting Natalie Portman at number one. The Academy Award winner topped the list of Hollywood's Best Actors for the Buck, thanks to her role in "Black Swan" and "No Strings Attached" among others.
According to Forbes' calculation, Portman returns $42.70 for every dollar she earns in her box office movies. She had two more movies "Your Highness" and "Thor" but they are not counted because the former was a box office flop while the latter only put her in supporting role. However, "No Strings Attached" earned a respectable $150 million at the box office with only $25 million of budget.
Behind Portman is Kristen Stewart who returns $40.60 for every dollar she earns. The 22-year-old owed it to the "Twilight" franchise which last two movies have grossed billions of dollars in the box office. "Stewart was able to earn a ton over the last three years and offer a healthy return thanks to 'Twilight'," Forbes said. "Even though she was paid $25 million to star in the last two films, she was clearly worth the money."
"Twilight" actors are in fact dominating the list. Stewart's co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner made it to number four and six respectively. Pattinson returned $31.70 while Lautner returned $29.50 for every dollar they were paid. Although the three of them were paid the same in the last "Twilight" movie, Stewart is slightly ahead because of "Snow White and the Huntsman".
Other actors in the Top 10 list are Shia LaBeouf, Daniel Radcliffe, Bradley Cooper, The Rock, Amy Adams and Kevin James.
More Natalie Portman News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date