Janet Jackson Engaged to Qatari Boyfriend of Two Years
Words on the street are, Janet Jackson is ready to take her relationship with billionaire boyfriend to the next level. The younger sister of Michael Jackson reportedly is engaged to Qatari managing director Wissam Al Mana earlier this year.
Jackson and Al Mana have been dating for two years and the couple is planning to tie the knot this spring in Qatar. According to Us Weekly, he "gave her a huge, expensive ring" earlier this year. The reason she has not been seen with the bling is because "she's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"
Al Mana, who is nine years younger than Jackson, is also ready to splash out money for their nuptials. Us' source said the affair "will cost millions", including expenses for the guests. "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets," the source said, adding "He wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu." Another source said that the ceremony will be "a circus".
Jackson has been married twice. In late 1984, she eloped with childhood friend and fellow R&B singer James DeBarge but divorced him shortly afterwards. She was then secretly married to dancer/director Rene Elizondo, Jr. in 1991. She was later involved in a long-term relationship with music producer Jermaine Dupri before ending it in 2009.
At 46, Jackson reportedly wants to start a family. "She wants kids," said a source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
More Janet Jackson News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show