Janet Jackson Engaged to Qatari Boyfriend of Two Years
Words on the street are, Janet Jackson is ready to take her relationship with billionaire boyfriend to the next level. The younger sister of Michael Jackson reportedly is engaged to Qatari managing director Wissam Al Mana earlier this year.
Jackson and Al Mana have been dating for two years and the couple is planning to tie the knot this spring in Qatar. According to Us Weekly, he "gave her a huge, expensive ring" earlier this year. The reason she has not been seen with the bling is because "she's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up!"
Al Mana, who is nine years younger than Jackson, is also ready to splash out money for their nuptials. Us' source said the affair "will cost millions", including expenses for the guests. "He is flying in all of Janet's friends and family on private jets," the source said, adding "He wants to get a top chef to create a custom menu." Another source said that the ceremony will be "a circus".
Jackson has been married twice. In late 1984, she eloped with childhood friend and fellow R&B singer James DeBarge but divorced him shortly afterwards. She was then secretly married to dancer/director Rene Elizondo, Jr. in 1991. She was later involved in a long-term relationship with music producer Jermaine Dupri before ending it in 2009.
At 46, Jackson reportedly wants to start a family. "She wants kids," said a source. "If she can't have them, she will adopt."
More Janet Jackson News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song