Katy Perry Dresses Up John Mayer as Santa Claus
Katy Perry doesn't try to hide the fact that she's spending Christmas Day with John Mayer. After reportedly bringing him home for the holiday, she has just posted a picture of the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker dressing up as Santa Claus. "Santa Baby," the California-born singer simply wrote in a caption of the photo.
The couple was earlier said to celebrate the holiday festive together with Perry's family in Santa Barbara. "They're happy together and with her family for the holidays," a source told PEOPLE. "John really likes getting to know Katy's family better. They've spent a lot of time together and really enjoy each other's company. John is entirely focused on Katy."
Words were, Mayer had prepared a special Christmas gift for Perry. The rocker allegedly had her initials and the date they first met carved on a piece of guitar.
Perry and Mayer have been spotted on several occasions together. She reportedly introduced him as "my boyfriend" to the cast of the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City earlier this month. The twosome also visited a local hospital on behalf of the Dream Foundation over the weekend.
More Katy Perry News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'