Katy Perry Dresses Up John Mayer as Santa Claus
Katy Perry doesn't try to hide the fact that she's spending Christmas Day with John Mayer. After reportedly bringing him home for the holiday, she has just posted a picture of the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker dressing up as Santa Claus. "Santa Baby," the California-born singer simply wrote in a caption of the photo.
The couple was earlier said to celebrate the holiday festive together with Perry's family in Santa Barbara. "They're happy together and with her family for the holidays," a source told PEOPLE. "John really likes getting to know Katy's family better. They've spent a lot of time together and really enjoy each other's company. John is entirely focused on Katy."
Words were, Mayer had prepared a special Christmas gift for Perry. The rocker allegedly had her initials and the date they first met carved on a piece of guitar.
Perry and Mayer have been spotted on several occasions together. She reportedly introduced him as "my boyfriend" to the cast of the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City earlier this month. The twosome also visited a local hospital on behalf of the Dream Foundation over the weekend.
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?