Katy Perry Dresses Up John Mayer as Santa Claus
Katy Perry doesn't try to hide the fact that she's spending Christmas Day with John Mayer. After reportedly bringing him home for the holiday, she has just posted a picture of the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker dressing up as Santa Claus. "Santa Baby," the California-born singer simply wrote in a caption of the photo.
The couple was earlier said to celebrate the holiday festive together with Perry's family in Santa Barbara. "They're happy together and with her family for the holidays," a source told PEOPLE. "John really likes getting to know Katy's family better. They've spent a lot of time together and really enjoy each other's company. John is entirely focused on Katy."
Words were, Mayer had prepared a special Christmas gift for Perry. The rocker allegedly had her initials and the date they first met carved on a piece of guitar.
Perry and Mayer have been spotted on several occasions together. She reportedly introduced him as "my boyfriend" to the cast of the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film "A Christmas Story" in New York City earlier this month. The twosome also visited a local hospital on behalf of the Dream Foundation over the weekend.
More Katy Perry News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce