Weight Watchers Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Second Pregnancy
Despite rumor to the contrary, Weight Watchers is not mad about Jessica Simpson's second pregnancy. In fact, people in the weight loss company tweeted a congratulatory message to the singer who just gave birth to her first child seven months ago.
"Congrats to @JessicaSimpson, Eric and big-sister-to-be Maxwell!" Weight Watcher posted on their official Twitter account, referring to Jessica's fiance Eric Johnson (II) and their baby girl. "Your WW family is so thrilled for you. What an amazing year you've had!"
The company hired the new mom as their new spokesperson in a multimillion dollar deal when she's pregnant with baby Maxwell. She has lost 70 pounds of her post-baby fat and showed off her slim figure in a new WW TV commercial that began airing in September this year.
Jessica Simpson has been rumored expecting her second child with Eric since a few weeks ago, but hasn't confirmed it until Christmas. She posted a picture of her adorable little girl wearing a festive onesie and grinning to the camera with "Big Sis" written in front of her on the ground.
Words ran rampant that Weight Watchers was upset and considered to dump her when rumor about the second pregnancy emerged, but people in the company denied it.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting