Weight Watchers Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Second Pregnancy
Despite rumor to the contrary, Weight Watchers is not mad about Jessica Simpson's second pregnancy. In fact, people in the weight loss company tweeted a congratulatory message to the singer who just gave birth to her first child seven months ago.
"Congrats to @JessicaSimpson, Eric and big-sister-to-be Maxwell!" Weight Watcher posted on their official Twitter account, referring to Jessica's fiance Eric Johnson (II) and their baby girl. "Your WW family is so thrilled for you. What an amazing year you've had!"
The company hired the new mom as their new spokesperson in a multimillion dollar deal when she's pregnant with baby Maxwell. She has lost 70 pounds of her post-baby fat and showed off her slim figure in a new WW TV commercial that began airing in September this year.
Jessica Simpson has been rumored expecting her second child with Eric since a few weeks ago, but hasn't confirmed it until Christmas. She posted a picture of her adorable little girl wearing a festive onesie and grinning to the camera with "Big Sis" written in front of her on the ground.
Words ran rampant that Weight Watchers was upset and considered to dump her when rumor about the second pregnancy emerged, but people in the company denied it.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer