Weight Watchers Congratulates Jessica Simpson on Her Second Pregnancy
Despite rumor to the contrary, Weight Watchers is not mad about Jessica Simpson's second pregnancy. In fact, people in the weight loss company tweeted a congratulatory message to the singer who just gave birth to her first child seven months ago.
"Congrats to @JessicaSimpson, Eric and big-sister-to-be Maxwell!" Weight Watcher posted on their official Twitter account, referring to Jessica's fiance Eric Johnson (II) and their baby girl. "Your WW family is so thrilled for you. What an amazing year you've had!"
The company hired the new mom as their new spokesperson in a multimillion dollar deal when she's pregnant with baby Maxwell. She has lost 70 pounds of her post-baby fat and showed off her slim figure in a new WW TV commercial that began airing in September this year.
Jessica Simpson has been rumored expecting her second child with Eric since a few weeks ago, but hasn't confirmed it until Christmas. She posted a picture of her adorable little girl wearing a festive onesie and grinning to the camera with "Big Sis" written in front of her on the ground.
Words ran rampant that Weight Watchers was upset and considered to dump her when rumor about the second pregnancy emerged, but people in the company denied it.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments