Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus Are Most Charitable Celebrities of 2012
Twenty-three-year-old country/pop star Taylor Swift and twenty-year-old pop/rock singer Miley Cyrus are saluted for their humanitarian works to help those in need. The two young stars land at No. 1 and No. 2 respectively on the top 20 list of "Celebs Gone Good" by DoSomething.org this year.
Among Taylor's countless contributions for good causes, her $4 million donation, which is the largest sum yet, to the Country Hall of Fame Museum gets highlighted. Miley gets a big applause of her own for her efforts to spread awareness to rescue animals from shelters and her support for Save The Music Foundation and the Make-A-Wish Foundation among others.
Other stars making into the list include Lady GaGa, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Carrie Underwood, Sofia Vergara, Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Ian Somerhalder, Pink, Ben Affleck and many more.
Top 20 Celebs Gone Good of 2012:
- Taylor Swift
- Miley Cyrus
- Channing Tatum
- Lady GaGa
- Justin Bieber
- Robin Roberts
- LeBron James
- Selena Gomez
- Ian Somerhalder
- Jay-Z & Beyonce Knowles
- George Takei
- Ben Affleck
- Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone
- Ryan Seacrest
- Demi Lovato
- Carrie Underwood
- Olivia Munn
- Sofia Vergara
- Drew Brees
More Taylor Swift News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?