Brandy Unveils Fresh Song 'How High'
Brandy has something new to offer her loyal fans this holiday season as she unveiled a seductive and smooth new track titled, "How High". The previously-unreleased single, which did not quite make it to the final track listing of the soul singer's latest set "Two Eleven", presents a mid-tempo beat and a lot of those fine vocals from the classic R 'n' B chanteuse.
The track opens with a catchy laid-back beat mixed with some obvious electronic sounds. It then quickly picks up and turns into a mid-tempo song as Brandy dishes out her signature sultry vocals while singing about a past romance and reminiscing on some good ol' memories with her lover. As the "Wildest Dreams" hitmaker gets into the song's hook, more musical layering is added to the track with keyboards, drum beats, and backup vocals accompanying her catchy chorus lyrics.
Listeners who have experienced how to go all out on love will definitely relate to the 33-year-old singer/songwriter's emotive story telling in the new single. She talks about how she first met the guy and how she feels immediately connected to him. "When you say jump, I'll say how high/ I wanna touch the sky," the mesmerized and love-stricken Brandy repeatedly sings in the chorus. The song also presents a very interesting rap verse by the singer's rap alter ego Bran'Nu.
Brandy's recent release was "Wildest Dreams" from her sixth studio album, "Two Eleven". The newest set includes collaborations with other great artists such as Frank Ocean, Chris Brown, and Sean Garrett.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises