Brandy Unveils Fresh Song 'How High'
Brandy has something new to offer her loyal fans this holiday season as she unveiled a seductive and smooth new track titled, "How High". The previously-unreleased single, which did not quite make it to the final track listing of the soul singer's latest set "Two Eleven", presents a mid-tempo beat and a lot of those fine vocals from the classic R 'n' B chanteuse.
The track opens with a catchy laid-back beat mixed with some obvious electronic sounds. It then quickly picks up and turns into a mid-tempo song as Brandy dishes out her signature sultry vocals while singing about a past romance and reminiscing on some good ol' memories with her lover. As the "Wildest Dreams" hitmaker gets into the song's hook, more musical layering is added to the track with keyboards, drum beats, and backup vocals accompanying her catchy chorus lyrics.
Listeners who have experienced how to go all out on love will definitely relate to the 33-year-old singer/songwriter's emotive story telling in the new single. She talks about how she first met the guy and how she feels immediately connected to him. "When you say jump, I'll say how high/ I wanna touch the sky," the mesmerized and love-stricken Brandy repeatedly sings in the chorus. The song also presents a very interesting rap verse by the singer's rap alter ego Bran'Nu.
Brandy's recent release was "Wildest Dreams" from her sixth studio album, "Two Eleven". The newest set includes collaborations with other great artists such as Frank Ocean, Chris Brown, and Sean Garrett.
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head