Harry Styles Wishing Taylor Swift a Merry Christmas With Singing Telegram
Although Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were spending Christmas holiday apart, he made sure he gave an unforgettable present for his leading lady. According to The Sun, he hired a singing telegram to serenade the country/pop singer while he's away to spend time with his family.
Instead of caroling a festive tune, the One Direction boybander reportedly got his band's hit "What Makes You Beautiful" sung in a country style to wish Taylor a very merry Christmas. "She has a great sense of humor. He knew she'd think it was hilarious," a source explained.
Harry reportedly prepared the singing telegram before he jetted off across the pond. Even after he's miles away, the teen still managed to spare time to spend the holiday with his girlfriend. The lovebirds allegedly talked via Skype videocall while opening Christmas presents.
While Harry was staying home, Taylor is flying to Australia to promote her "Red" album while enjoying a sunny Christmas Down Under. According to New York Daily News, she invited him to come with her, but he had to turn it down because he's expected to return home.
In addition to wishing to spend time with his family, Harry reportedly wanted to be around when his bandmate Louis Tomlinson who turned 21 on December 24 celebrated his birthday. Though so, he is soon expected to reunite with his girlfriend after the Christmas is over.
More Harry Styles News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard