First Promo for New Sexy Thriller 'Orphan Black'
First footage of BBC America's "Orphan Black" has been made available for viewing pleasure. While the video doesn't quite explain the storyline, it does hint at the suspenseful plot and mystery on the new series.
"Ever get the feeling that someone looks... familiar? Then suddenly, it hits you," say several girls who resemble one another but have different names. "But who are they? What's going on? When did I become us?"
To premiere Saturday, March 30 at 9 P.M. ET/PT, as part of BBC America's Supernatural Saturday, "Orphan Black" features rising star Tatiana Maslany in the lead role of Sarah, an outsider and orphan whose life changes dramatically after witnessing the suicide of a woman who looks just like her.
Sarah assumes her identity, her boyfriend and her bank account, and makes the dizzying discovery that she and the dead woman are clones...but are they the only ones? Sarah quickly finds herself caught in the middle of a deadly conspiracy and must race to find answers about who she is and how many others there are just like her.
Also supporting the so-called sexy thriller are Jordan Gavaris ("Degrassi"), Dylan Bruce ("As the World Turns") and Maria Doyle Kennedy ("Downton Abbey"). Graeme Manson ("Flashpoint") and John Fawcett ("Spartacus") create the drama in addition to serving as executive producers along with Ivan Schneeberg and David Fortier ("Being Erica").
New poster and picture for "Orphan Black" have also made their way out via Entertainment Weekly.
More Orphan Black News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris