Lady GaGa Making Documentary Movie
Lady GaGa had some pretty surprising gift for her fans on Christmas Day. The Mother Monster has just confirmed via her Twitter that she is preparing a documentary for a 2013 release which will talk about her life, career, her new album, and of course, her fans. Friend, frequent collaborator, and celebrity photographer Terry Richardson is set to shoot the docu-bio.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker sent out her message on her Twitter wall and said, "Merry Christmas little monsters! Terry Richardson @Terry_World is making a #LadyGagaMOVIE documenting my life, the creation of ARTPOP + you! Thank you for being so patient waiting for my new album ARTPOP I hope this gets u excited for things to come. I love you with all my heart!"
The 26-year-old provocative singer/songwriter added, "I love you @Terry_World thank you for believing in me and my fans, I have looked up to you and your work for so long, its a dream come true!"
There have not been any additional details regarding the movie since the announcement was made, but the pop diva did stress that the documentary would really be a full-blown movie. "Not a special, not a concert video. A movie," said GaGa.
GaGa and Richardson have recently collaborated on the video "Cake", which showed raw footage of the singer during rehearsals while she wore her undies, crawled and did dance steps. GaGa has also made it known that she plans to split "ARTPOP" in two volumes, one as a radio-friendly commercial edition and one as an experimental, edgy version. The album is expected to hit the stores early 2013.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes