Backstreet Boys Sing 'It's Christmas Time Again' at Disney Christmas Parade
The Backstreet Boys opened for this year's Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade with a high-energy performance of the track "It's Christmas Time Again". The new holiday track marked the group's reunion on stage as they sang with the Disneyland Castle as their magnificent background. The performance, which took place in Anaheim, California on Tuesday morning, December 25, made parade goers cheer and dance to the boys' upbeat lyrics and high-energy musical number.
The fivesome had some cute and fun moments with classic Disney characters including Mickey Mouse and really showed how much they enjoyed coming together for the parade. The setting was even perfect for the group's performance as clouds cleared up and the crowd cheered and clapped to their new holiday song. The boys still proved that they can wow an audience with their first live gig since reuniting with band member Kevin Richardson April this year.
The Backstreet Boys were not the only guests to share the stage with Mickey and friends. Other cool celebrities and performers who revved up the holiday spirit during the spectacular and joyous parade were Lady Antebellum and "American Idol" winner Phillip Phillips.
The annual parade has become a huge event for Disney organizers. Park goers get to enjoy the magic at the world-class Disneyland in California and at the same time be entertained by big name artists on Christmas day. Radio and television personality Nick Cannon hosted this year's special, which aired on ABC.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture