Rihanna and Chris Brown Spotted Watching Lakers Game on Christmas Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown reignite rumors that they're back on together again after recent report suggested she froze their reconciliation because he met up with his ex Karrueche Tran. RiRi and Breezy were caught on camera watching the Lakers take on the Knicks in Los Angeles.
TMZ reported RiRi and Breezy arrived at the Staples Center on December 25 in a same car but got out of the vehicle separately. They later reunited inside the venue and looked comfortable and relaxed as they sat side by side in the front row. They shared some laughs and a big bucket of popcorns.
The twosome donned coordinating outfits. The "We Found Love" hitmaker dressed from head to toe in black with big gold chunk necklace as her accessory. The "Don't Judge Me" crooner completed his dark look with yellow footwear to match his gold bracelet and blonde do.
RiRi was just back to the States after enjoying a brief break with her family in Barbados. She took time to visit Queen Elizabeth Hospital to donate $1.75 million in honor of her grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite, who lost battle against cancer earlier this year.
Breezy, meanwhile, just returned from his world tour. He was joined by RiRi in one of his tour stops and got a visit from Karrueche in another tour stop. Coinciding with the alleged reunion, the Bajan singer tweeted an angry cryptic message, "You give, you get, then you give it the f**k back."
More Rihanna News
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72