Jessica Simpson Confirms Second Pregnancy With a Pic
Jessica Simpson has indirectly confirmed that she is pregnant with child number two. The singer/actress posted a photo of her firstborn, daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson, sitting in front of a sign drawn on sand, which says "Big Sis".
The rumor of Simpson's pregnancy has actually circulated late last month after she was spotted with fuller figure following 60 pounds of baby weight loss. However, she remained quiet and preferred to announce it cryptically like she did with the first pregnancy. Last year, she posted a photo of her dressing as a mummy for Halloween, writing "!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!"
Although she lost weight as the spokesperson for Weight Watchers, Simpson suspiciously wore loose-fitting clothing during outings and a slimming black dress as the maid of honor in best friend Cacee Cobb's recent wedding. She was last seen wearing an animal print tunic while shopping at Target in Hawaii on Monday, December 24.
It is yet known whether Simpson will continue being the face of Weight Watchers. Her latest TV commercial for the weight-loss program debuted on Christmas day. She said in the ad, "I didn't need to be perfect to get here, to lose over 50 pounds on Weight Watchers. I love food, I love life, and I had no idea I could be so in control and so free at the same time."
Simpson's first child with fiance Eric Johnson (II) was born in May this year.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent