Dylan Walsh's Ex Wife Gets Half of His Fortune
Dylan Walsh and his ex-wife Joanna Going have agreed on a divorce settlement that requires him to give half of the money he earns from "Nip/Tuck" royalty. The celebrity couple did not sign a pre-nup when they got married in 2004, six years before he filed for divorce for "irreconcilable differences".
A judge signed the divorce decree last week, also entitling Going to half the royalties from a couple of movies, a "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" episode and others. According to the documents obtained by TMZ, Walsh has also agreed to give an extra $118,376 because he made out with more than Going.
Moreover, Walsh will hand out $4,300 from the $93,000 he earns per episode of his new show "Unforgettable" to pay for child support. On top of that, the actor will have to pay an unmentioned amount of spousal support until 2015.
In return, Going agreed to share the legal custody of their 9-year-old daughter. She is also to pay him half of her royalties from the jobs she did during their marriage. Going has appeared in some TV shows such as "Criminal Minds" and "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" in between 2004 and 2010.
Going was Walsh's second wife. IN 2003, he was divorced from first wife, actress Melora Walters, with whom he had two teenage children, 15-year-old Thomas and 14-year-old Joanna. Walsh announced in September 2011 that he also fathers a baby girl named Amelie Belle whose mother he only identified as his girlfriend Emily.
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right