Video: Andrew McCutchen Impersonates Tom Cruise in His Famous Movie Roles
Andrew McCutchen helps give more publicity to Tom Cruise's latest movie "Jack Reacher" by impersonating the actor in some of his famous movie roles. Still donning his Pittsburgh Pirates uniform, the Major League Baseball (MLB) player reenacts scenes from some of the actor's famous movies.
Opening the video by noting that Cruise's Jack Reacher uses a Pittsburgh Pirates cap as a disguise, he introduces "The History of Tom Cruise" starring himself. The center fielder then breaks into a dancing scene to impersonate Cruise in "Risky Business". He yells, "Show me the money!" to reenact a scene from "Jerry Maguire".
Taking on a scene from "A Few Good Men", McCutchen shouts, "Did you order the Code Red?!" He also sports a blonde wig and fake blood to impersonate Cruise in "Interview with the Vampire", sings "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" to reenact scene from "Top Gun", and portrays a bartender to take on a "Cocktail" scene.
More Tom Cruise News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival