Blake Shelton Talks About 'Kinky' Sex Life With Miranda Lambert
Country music singer Blake Shelton reveals the craziest places where he and wife Miranda Lambert have "made whoopee." The mentor of "The Voice" latest winner Cassadee Pope reveals it to ET in a candid interview.
"Probably just like, in the truck, back at home -- back in the woods," the Grammy nominee says during the chat at the Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena, California. "We're kinky -- we like to know that wild animals are watching us."
The singer/songwriter, who's been married to Miranda since May 2011, is also not shy to admit that he appreciates Christina Aguilera's sexy outfits, saying he enjoys the view. "As much as I enjoy breathing air," he jokes. "I am a normal guy after all."
Blake will be back on the judging panel of "The Voice" for its Spring 2013 cycle. He will be joined by Adam Levine and two replacement judges Usher and Shakira while Xtina and Cee-Lo Green took a hiatus to focus on their solo projects.
More Blake Shelton News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory