Blake Shelton Talks About 'Kinky' Sex Life With Miranda Lambert
Country music singer Blake Shelton reveals the craziest places where he and wife Miranda Lambert have "made whoopee." The mentor of "The Voice" latest winner Cassadee Pope reveals it to ET in a candid interview.
"Probably just like, in the truck, back at home -- back in the woods," the Grammy nominee says during the chat at the Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena, California. "We're kinky -- we like to know that wild animals are watching us."
The singer/songwriter, who's been married to Miranda since May 2011, is also not shy to admit that he appreciates Christina Aguilera's sexy outfits, saying he enjoys the view. "As much as I enjoy breathing air," he jokes. "I am a normal guy after all."
Blake will be back on the judging panel of "The Voice" for its Spring 2013 cycle. He will be joined by Adam Levine and two replacement judges Usher and Shakira while Xtina and Cee-Lo Green took a hiatus to focus on their solo projects.
More Blake Shelton News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie