Blake Shelton Talks About 'Kinky' Sex Life With Miranda Lambert
Country music singer Blake Shelton reveals the craziest places where he and wife Miranda Lambert have "made whoopee." The mentor of "The Voice" latest winner Cassadee Pope reveals it to ET in a candid interview.
"Probably just like, in the truck, back at home -- back in the woods," the Grammy nominee says during the chat at the Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena, California. "We're kinky -- we like to know that wild animals are watching us."
The singer/songwriter, who's been married to Miranda since May 2011, is also not shy to admit that he appreciates Christina Aguilera's sexy outfits, saying he enjoys the view. "As much as I enjoy breathing air," he jokes. "I am a normal guy after all."
Blake will be back on the judging panel of "The Voice" for its Spring 2013 cycle. He will be joined by Adam Levine and two replacement judges Usher and Shakira while Xtina and Cee-Lo Green took a hiatus to focus on their solo projects.
More Blake Shelton News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones