Blake Shelton Talks About 'Kinky' Sex Life With Miranda Lambert
Country music singer Blake Shelton reveals the craziest places where he and wife Miranda Lambert have "made whoopee." The mentor of "The Voice" latest winner Cassadee Pope reveals it to ET in a candid interview.
"Probably just like, in the truck, back at home -- back in the woods," the Grammy nominee says during the chat at the Langham Huntington hotel in Pasadena, California. "We're kinky -- we like to know that wild animals are watching us."
The singer/songwriter, who's been married to Miranda since May 2011, is also not shy to admit that he appreciates Christina Aguilera's sexy outfits, saying he enjoys the view. "As much as I enjoy breathing air," he jokes. "I am a normal guy after all."
Blake will be back on the judging panel of "The Voice" for its Spring 2013 cycle. He will be joined by Adam Levine and two replacement judges Usher and Shakira while Xtina and Cee-Lo Green took a hiatus to focus on their solo projects.
More Blake Shelton News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'