Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Jolene' From Backyard Session
Miley Cyrus' latest video from her Backyard Session has arrived. The former "Hannah Montana" star performs Dolly Parton's all-time classic "Jolene" with her band in an acoustic set. Filming the video before she chopped off her hair, she puts her long tresses in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt.
Other songs Miley covered for the Backyard Session included Melanie Safka's "Look What They've Done to My Song" and Hope Foye's "Lilac Wine" made famous by Elkie Brooks. Right after performing the latter song which was Liam Hemsworth's favorite, she was proposed by the Aussie hunk.
Miley is currently preparing for a new album. She's going to make "a sick record" as saying, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective