Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Jolene' From Backyard Session
Miley Cyrus' latest video from her Backyard Session has arrived. The former "Hannah Montana" star performs Dolly Parton's all-time classic "Jolene" with her band in an acoustic set. Filming the video before she chopped off her hair, she puts her long tresses in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt.
Other songs Miley covered for the Backyard Session included Melanie Safka's "Look What They've Done to My Song" and Hope Foye's "Lilac Wine" made famous by Elkie Brooks. Right after performing the latter song which was Liam Hemsworth's favorite, she was proposed by the Aussie hunk.
Miley is currently preparing for a new album. She's going to make "a sick record" as saying, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
More Miley Cyrus News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise