Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Jolene' From Backyard Session
Miley Cyrus' latest video from her Backyard Session has arrived. The former "Hannah Montana" star performs Dolly Parton's all-time classic "Jolene" with her band in an acoustic set. Filming the video before she chopped off her hair, she puts her long tresses in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt.
Other songs Miley covered for the Backyard Session included Melanie Safka's "Look What They've Done to My Song" and Hope Foye's "Lilac Wine" made famous by Elkie Brooks. Right after performing the latter song which was Liam Hemsworth's favorite, she was proposed by the Aussie hunk.
Miley is currently preparing for a new album. She's going to make "a sick record" as saying, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair