Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Jolene' From Backyard Session
Miley Cyrus' latest video from her Backyard Session has arrived. The former "Hannah Montana" star performs Dolly Parton's all-time classic "Jolene" with her band in an acoustic set. Filming the video before she chopped off her hair, she puts her long tresses in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt.
Other songs Miley covered for the Backyard Session included Melanie Safka's "Look What They've Done to My Song" and Hope Foye's "Lilac Wine" made famous by Elkie Brooks. Right after performing the latter song which was Liam Hemsworth's favorite, she was proposed by the Aussie hunk.
Miley is currently preparing for a new album. She's going to make "a sick record" as saying, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels