Video Premiere: Miley Cyrus' 'Jolene' From Backyard Session
Miley Cyrus' latest video from her Backyard Session has arrived. The former "Hannah Montana" star performs Dolly Parton's all-time classic "Jolene" with her band in an acoustic set. Filming the video before she chopped off her hair, she puts her long tresses in a high bun and wears a sleeveless top and black long skirt.
Other songs Miley covered for the Backyard Session included Melanie Safka's "Look What They've Done to My Song" and Hope Foye's "Lilac Wine" made famous by Elkie Brooks. Right after performing the latter song which was Liam Hemsworth's favorite, she was proposed by the Aussie hunk.
Miley is currently preparing for a new album. She's going to make "a sick record" as saying, "I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything. I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'