Claire Danes Steps Out With Husband and Newborn Son a Week After Giving Birth
Claire Danes stepped out for the first time in NYC Monday, December 24, a week since delivering her first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy. The 33-year-old new mom was enjoying a walk with her actor husband Hugh Dancy with their newborn in a stroller.
The "Homeland" actress braved the chilly weather in a warm coat and jeans that she paired with scarf, boots, gloves and winter cap. Even though she's clad head to toe, she showed noticeably slim post-baby body. She and her boys took a stroll near their apartment in downtown West Village.
Claire and Hugh, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. She gave birth to their first child on Monday, December 17 this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie