Claire Danes Steps Out With Husband and Newborn Son a Week After Giving Birth
Claire Danes stepped out for the first time in NYC Monday, December 24, a week since delivering her first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy. The 33-year-old new mom was enjoying a walk with her actor husband Hugh Dancy with their newborn in a stroller.
The "Homeland" actress braved the chilly weather in a warm coat and jeans that she paired with scarf, boots, gloves and winter cap. Even though she's clad head to toe, she showed noticeably slim post-baby body. She and her boys took a stroll near their apartment in downtown West Village.
Claire and Hugh, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. She gave birth to their first child on Monday, December 17 this year.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media