Claire Danes Steps Out With Husband and Newborn Son a Week After Giving Birth
Claire Danes stepped out for the first time in NYC Monday, December 24, a week since delivering her first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy. The 33-year-old new mom was enjoying a walk with her actor husband Hugh Dancy with their newborn in a stroller.
The "Homeland" actress braved the chilly weather in a warm coat and jeans that she paired with scarf, boots, gloves and winter cap. Even though she's clad head to toe, she showed noticeably slim post-baby body. She and her boys took a stroll near their apartment in downtown West Village.
Claire and Hugh, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. She gave birth to their first child on Monday, December 17 this year.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans