Claire Danes Steps Out With Husband and Newborn Son a Week After Giving Birth
Claire Danes stepped out for the first time in NYC Monday, December 24, a week since delivering her first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy. The 33-year-old new mom was enjoying a walk with her actor husband Hugh Dancy with their newborn in a stroller.
The "Homeland" actress braved the chilly weather in a warm coat and jeans that she paired with scarf, boots, gloves and winter cap. Even though she's clad head to toe, she showed noticeably slim post-baby body. She and her boys took a stroll near their apartment in downtown West Village.
Claire and Hugh, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. She gave birth to their first child on Monday, December 17 this year.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date