Claire Danes Steps Out With Husband and Newborn Son a Week After Giving Birth
Claire Danes stepped out for the first time in NYC Monday, December 24, a week since delivering her first child, a baby boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy. The 33-year-old new mom was enjoying a walk with her actor husband Hugh Dancy with their newborn in a stroller.
The "Homeland" actress braved the chilly weather in a warm coat and jeans that she paired with scarf, boots, gloves and winter cap. Even though she's clad head to toe, she showed noticeably slim post-baby body. She and her boys took a stroll near their apartment in downtown West Village.
Claire and Hugh, 37, first met while starring together in 2007 movie "Evening". They had been dating for more than a year when they announced their engagement in early February 2009. The couple got hitched a few months later. She gave birth to their first child on Monday, December 17 this year.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder