Kelly Rowland's New Song 'Number One' Released
There's a new treat for Kelly Rowland's fans this Christmas. A fresh music titled "Number One" emerges for listening pleasure in this year's joyous season. It's recorded for producer Mike WiLL Made-It's new mixtape "Est. in 1989 Pt. 2.5".
In the slow jam, the former Destiny's Child member croons about warning her man not to two-timing her, or else. "If I'm not the one, then I guess you can call number two/ I guess I won't be lovin' you," she sings in the slingky beat.
Kelly is preparing to release her own new solo album "Year of the Woman". She has already released Lil Wayne-assisted single "Ice" as the first taste to the upcoming record and made a good start by charting at Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
"With the things that I'm talking about, I think that it's probably the most vulnerable I've been on a record. And I wanted to just touch a woman's hand, talk to her, you know what I mean? Like, this is my sister and I think that's one of the things that I wanted to really pronounce on this album, is a celebration of a woman," she gushed about her new effort.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame