Kelly Rowland's New Song 'Number One' Released
There's a new treat for Kelly Rowland's fans this Christmas. A fresh music titled "Number One" emerges for listening pleasure in this year's joyous season. It's recorded for producer Mike WiLL Made-It's new mixtape "Est. in 1989 Pt. 2.5".
In the slow jam, the former Destiny's Child member croons about warning her man not to two-timing her, or else. "If I'm not the one, then I guess you can call number two/ I guess I won't be lovin' you," she sings in the slingky beat.
Kelly is preparing to release her own new solo album "Year of the Woman". She has already released Lil Wayne-assisted single "Ice" as the first taste to the upcoming record and made a good start by charting at Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
"With the things that I'm talking about, I think that it's probably the most vulnerable I've been on a record. And I wanted to just touch a woman's hand, talk to her, you know what I mean? Like, this is my sister and I think that's one of the things that I wanted to really pronounce on this album, is a celebration of a woman," she gushed about her new effort.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl