Kelly Rowland's New Song 'Number One' Released
There's a new treat for Kelly Rowland's fans this Christmas. A fresh music titled "Number One" emerges for listening pleasure in this year's joyous season. It's recorded for producer Mike WiLL Made-It's new mixtape "Est. in 1989 Pt. 2.5".
In the slow jam, the former Destiny's Child member croons about warning her man not to two-timing her, or else. "If I'm not the one, then I guess you can call number two/ I guess I won't be lovin' you," she sings in the slingky beat.
Kelly is preparing to release her own new solo album "Year of the Woman". She has already released Lil Wayne-assisted single "Ice" as the first taste to the upcoming record and made a good start by charting at Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
"With the things that I'm talking about, I think that it's probably the most vulnerable I've been on a record. And I wanted to just touch a woman's hand, talk to her, you know what I mean? Like, this is my sister and I think that's one of the things that I wanted to really pronounce on this album, is a celebration of a woman," she gushed about her new effort.
More Kelly Rowland News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son