Rihanna Trespasser Is No Threat
The uninvited guest who showed up in a private property where Rihanna was staying during a Christmas break in Barbados didn't mean any harm. Barbados police were certain that the man was not a stalker and didn't pose threat, so they didn't arrest him.
Someone in RiRi's camp called cops when they spotted a male stranger wearing swimming trunks wandered near the beach house where the R&B star was staying. When the police arrived on the scene, the man who's believed to be a German national had already left.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted enjoying some downtime with a group of people on the beach. She left little to the imagination in her skimpy black bikini.
While in her home country, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri