Rihanna Trespasser Is No Threat
The uninvited guest who showed up in a private property where Rihanna was staying during a Christmas break in Barbados didn't mean any harm. Barbados police were certain that the man was not a stalker and didn't pose threat, so they didn't arrest him.
Someone in RiRi's camp called cops when they spotted a male stranger wearing swimming trunks wandered near the beach house where the R&B star was staying. When the police arrived on the scene, the man who's believed to be a German national had already left.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted enjoying some downtime with a group of people on the beach. She left little to the imagination in her skimpy black bikini.
While in her home country, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
More Rihanna News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS