Rihanna Trespasser Is No Threat
The uninvited guest who showed up in a private property where Rihanna was staying during a Christmas break in Barbados didn't mean any harm. Barbados police were certain that the man was not a stalker and didn't pose threat, so they didn't arrest him.
Someone in RiRi's camp called cops when they spotted a male stranger wearing swimming trunks wandered near the beach house where the R&B star was staying. When the police arrived on the scene, the man who's believed to be a German national had already left.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted enjoying some downtime with a group of people on the beach. She left little to the imagination in her skimpy black bikini.
While in her home country, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
More Rihanna News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme