Rihanna Trespasser Is No Threat
The uninvited guest who showed up in a private property where Rihanna was staying during a Christmas break in Barbados didn't mean any harm. Barbados police were certain that the man was not a stalker and didn't pose threat, so they didn't arrest him.
Someone in RiRi's camp called cops when they spotted a male stranger wearing swimming trunks wandered near the beach house where the R&B star was staying. When the police arrived on the scene, the man who's believed to be a German national had already left.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted enjoying some downtime with a group of people on the beach. She left little to the imagination in her skimpy black bikini.
While in her home country, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
More Rihanna News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns