Rihanna Trespasser Is No Threat
The uninvited guest who showed up in a private property where Rihanna was staying during a Christmas break in Barbados didn't mean any harm. Barbados police were certain that the man was not a stalker and didn't pose threat, so they didn't arrest him.
Someone in RiRi's camp called cops when they spotted a male stranger wearing swimming trunks wandered near the beach house where the R&B star was staying. When the police arrived on the scene, the man who's believed to be a German national had already left.
The "We Found Love" hitmaker was spotted enjoying some downtime with a group of people on the beach. She left little to the imagination in her skimpy black bikini.
While in her home country, RiRi visited Queen Elizabeth Hospital to donate $1.75 million in honor of her late grandmother Clara "Dolly" Braithwaite who lost battle against cancer earlier this year. She personally came to the hospital in Bridgetown on December 22 along with her mother Monica Fenty and Dolly's husband Lionel.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences