Justin Bieber Not Acting 'Bratty' With His Record Label
Contrary to swirling report, Justin Bieber is not driving people at Def Jam Records mad. The Canadian teen idol's camp laughed off the claim that suggested the "Boyfriend" singer acted bratty, calling the rumor "ridiculous."
People in his record label also denied the report to Gossip Cop, insisting that "no one at the label" felt Bieber was "bratty." In fact, an insider in the recording company praised him for his work ethic, "We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard."
Justin's alleged bratty behavior was reported by New York Daily News. "He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision," a so-called source said. "Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants... he doesn't listen to anyone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3