Justin Bieber Not Acting 'Bratty' With His Record Label
Contrary to swirling report, Justin Bieber is not driving people at Def Jam Records mad. The Canadian teen idol's camp laughed off the claim that suggested the "Boyfriend" singer acted bratty, calling the rumor "ridiculous."
People in his record label also denied the report to Gossip Cop, insisting that "no one at the label" felt Bieber was "bratty." In fact, an insider in the recording company praised him for his work ethic, "We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard."
Justin's alleged bratty behavior was reported by New York Daily News. "He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision," a so-called source said. "Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants... he doesn't listen to anyone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed