Justin Bieber Not Acting 'Bratty' With His Record Label
Contrary to swirling report, Justin Bieber is not driving people at Def Jam Records mad. The Canadian teen idol's camp laughed off the claim that suggested the "Boyfriend" singer acted bratty, calling the rumor "ridiculous."
People in his record label also denied the report to Gossip Cop, insisting that "no one at the label" felt Bieber was "bratty." In fact, an insider in the recording company praised him for his work ethic, "We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard."
Justin's alleged bratty behavior was reported by New York Daily News. "He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision," a so-called source said. "Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants... he doesn't listen to anyone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World