Justin Bieber Not Acting 'Bratty' With His Record Label
Contrary to swirling report, Justin Bieber is not driving people at Def Jam Records mad. The Canadian teen idol's camp laughed off the claim that suggested the "Boyfriend" singer acted bratty, calling the rumor "ridiculous."
People in his record label also denied the report to Gossip Cop, insisting that "no one at the label" felt Bieber was "bratty." In fact, an insider in the recording company praised him for his work ethic, "We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard."
Justin's alleged bratty behavior was reported by New York Daily News. "He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision," a so-called source said. "Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants... he doesn't listen to anyone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary