Justin Bieber Not Acting 'Bratty' With His Record Label
Contrary to swirling report, Justin Bieber is not driving people at Def Jam Records mad. The Canadian teen idol's camp laughed off the claim that suggested the "Boyfriend" singer acted bratty, calling the rumor "ridiculous."
People in his record label also denied the report to Gossip Cop, insisting that "no one at the label" felt Bieber was "bratty." In fact, an insider in the recording company praised him for his work ethic, "We wish our other acts were like Justin and worked hard."
Justin's alleged bratty behavior was reported by New York Daily News. "He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants. There's no supervision," a so-called source said. "Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants... he doesn't listen to anyone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?