'Spartacus' Season 3 Debuts New Epic Trailer
Another trailer for the third and final season of "Spartacus" has been dropped online. Staying true to its title, "War of the Damned", the promo material is jam-packed with bloody scenes in the war field. Spartacus does not hesitate to act brutal in order to defeat the Romans which is led by ambitious rich man Marcus Licinius Crassus.
The upcoming third season takes place after the defeat of Roman commander Gaius Claudius Glaber. Spartacus and his men have amassed major victories against the Romans after the Battle of Vesuvius. These victories have not only forged the legend of Spartacus, but have greatly increased the ranks of the rebellion slaves to more than 30,000. Rome is indeed beginning to tremble at the threat Spartacus now represents.
The next season will consist of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M. on Starz. In it, Liam McIntyre's titular warrior has Crassus (Simon Merrells) as his biggest enemy. The season will also feature Manu Bennett as Crixus, Dustin Clare as Gannicus, Dan Feuerriegel as Agron, Cynthia Addai-Robinson as Naevia and Ellen Hollman as Saxa.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video