Ne-Yo's Ex Threatens to Sue Him After He Talked About Their Baby Drama
Ne-Yo is threatened to get sued by his former girlfriend. A woman named Jessica White has hired top-notch attorney Gloria Allred to represent her against the "So Sick" hitmaker. She accuses him of breaking their agreement after he talked about their baby drama during an interview on VH1.
In 2009, Ne-Yo reached an agreement with White after she claimed that she's pregnant with his baby. The singer gave $575,000 to her who later clarified that the kid wasn't his. He then opened up about the paternity drama when appearing on "Behind the Music" last September.
Problem is, they allegedly had agreed to a confidentiality clause that didn't allow them to give any information to public about the matter. In the complaint letter sent to him by her lawyer, Jessica is asking her ex to settle the feud behind closed doors, or she will press charges against him.
She claims Ne-Yo has falsely portrayed her as the bad person. She felt "defamed, ridiculed and harassed" that led to be "beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss." She said she was unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, and suffered from mental anguish after his interview.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber