Ne-Yo's Ex Threatens to Sue Him After He Talked About Their Baby Drama
Ne-Yo is threatened to get sued by his former girlfriend. A woman named Jessica White has hired top-notch attorney Gloria Allred to represent her against the "So Sick" hitmaker. She accuses him of breaking their agreement after he talked about their baby drama during an interview on VH1.
In 2009, Ne-Yo reached an agreement with White after she claimed that she's pregnant with his baby. The singer gave $575,000 to her who later clarified that the kid wasn't his. He then opened up about the paternity drama when appearing on "Behind the Music" last September.
Problem is, they allegedly had agreed to a confidentiality clause that didn't allow them to give any information to public about the matter. In the complaint letter sent to him by her lawyer, Jessica is asking her ex to settle the feud behind closed doors, or she will press charges against him.
She claims Ne-Yo has falsely portrayed her as the bad person. She felt "defamed, ridiculed and harassed" that led to be "beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss." She said she was unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, and suffered from mental anguish after his interview.
More Ne-Yo News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs