Ne-Yo's Ex Threatens to Sue Him After He Talked About Their Baby Drama
Ne-Yo is threatened to get sued by his former girlfriend. A woman named Jessica White has hired top-notch attorney Gloria Allred to represent her against the "So Sick" hitmaker. She accuses him of breaking their agreement after he talked about their baby drama during an interview on VH1.
In 2009, Ne-Yo reached an agreement with White after she claimed that she's pregnant with his baby. The singer gave $575,000 to her who later clarified that the kid wasn't his. He then opened up about the paternity drama when appearing on "Behind the Music" last September.
Problem is, they allegedly had agreed to a confidentiality clause that didn't allow them to give any information to public about the matter. In the complaint letter sent to him by her lawyer, Jessica is asking her ex to settle the feud behind closed doors, or she will press charges against him.
She claims Ne-Yo has falsely portrayed her as the bad person. She felt "defamed, ridiculed and harassed" that led to be "beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss." She said she was unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, and suffered from mental anguish after his interview.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts