Train and Cassadee Pope to Headline 'New Year's Eve with Carson Daly'
NBC has unveiled the line-up for their annual "New Year's Eve with Carson Daly" TV special. The show will be headlined by the Grammy-winning group Train and Cassadee Pope, the recent winner of "The Voice". The two-hour special will air live from New York's Times Square and will be telecast from 10-11P.M. and 11:30-12:30A.M. Train will be performing their track "Mermaid" and John Lennon's "Imagine".
A musical retrospective featuring Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Madonna, PSY, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Spice Girls and David Guetta will also highlight the December 31 broadcast. "The Voice" host Carson Daly, who also has his own late-night talk show "Last Call with Carson Daly" over at NBC, will be hosting the TV special for the tenth straight year.
Daly will be joined by his "Voice" colleagues, mentors Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Christina Aguilera to talk about their New Year's parties. Stand-up comedian and late night talk show host Jay Leno together with "Parks and Recreation" star Nick Offerman will talk about New Year resolutions, while comedienne and "Saturday Night Live" mainstay Amy Poehler will explain "Auld Lang Syne" with Adam Scott.
"Saturday Night Live" alum Jimmy Fallon, who hosts his own late night show over at NBC, will also grace the show, while NBC's "Parenthood" cast will also appear to give new celebrity mothers parenting advice. Business magnate and TV personality Donald Trump will offer real estate advice for buyers in the New Year. Angela Kinsey of "The Ofice" will bring live reports from the ground in Times Square.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene