Train and Cassadee Pope to Headline 'New Year's Eve with Carson Daly'
NBC has unveiled the line-up for their annual "New Year's Eve with Carson Daly" TV special. The show will be headlined by the Grammy-winning group Train and Cassadee Pope, the recent winner of "The Voice". The two-hour special will air live from New York's Times Square and will be telecast from 10-11P.M. and 11:30-12:30A.M. Train will be performing their track "Mermaid" and John Lennon's "Imagine".
A musical retrospective featuring Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Madonna, PSY, Beyonce Knowles, Adele, Spice Girls and David Guetta will also highlight the December 31 broadcast. "The Voice" host Carson Daly, who also has his own late-night talk show "Last Call with Carson Daly" over at NBC, will be hosting the TV special for the tenth straight year.
Daly will be joined by his "Voice" colleagues, mentors Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green and Christina Aguilera to talk about their New Year's parties. Stand-up comedian and late night talk show host Jay Leno together with "Parks and Recreation" star Nick Offerman will talk about New Year resolutions, while comedienne and "Saturday Night Live" mainstay Amy Poehler will explain "Auld Lang Syne" with Adam Scott.
"Saturday Night Live" alum Jimmy Fallon, who hosts his own late night show over at NBC, will also grace the show, while NBC's "Parenthood" cast will also appear to give new celebrity mothers parenting advice. Business magnate and TV personality Donald Trump will offer real estate advice for buyers in the New Year. Angela Kinsey of "The Ofice" will bring live reports from the ground in Times Square.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March