Report: Lindsay Lohan Is Livid After Seeing 'Scary Movie 5' Trailer
Rumor has it, Lindsay Lohan is not so amused with the first trailer of her new film "Scary Movie 5". TMZ shares the words that the troubled actress is upset after finding out that the promo material includes a scene that pokes fun at her legal woe.
The site claims that LiLo is mad at the producers because they "secretly inserted an extra dig at her expense." The actress was supposed to appear in a scene where she screams in terror in bed, but later it is revealed that she's just watching her own movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded" on TV.
However, when the trailer came out, the image on the TV was altered into a fake news clip that showed her probation. The "Freaky Friday" actress is livid because the change was never confirmed to her previously. It is said that the producers convinced LiLo that "she'd have the final say on what jokes went in," but as she saw the probation joke instead, the actress went very angry.
As a result, LiLo reportedly plans to talk to her camp soon over the alleged breach of contract.
Back in September, it was rumored that LiLo sparked drama while filming "Scary Movie 5". She reportedly "freaked out" after discovering that the script was poking fun at her troubles. She was expected to film her scene opposite Charlie Sheen, but over the past two weeks before the shooting began, she suddenly "disappeared, blew off rehearsal, missed her flight to the set" and "bizarrely claimed she had walking pneumonia."
At the time, her rep denied the report by claiming, "These stories are untrue, and she is willingly fulfilling all of her obligations (for the film)."
"Scary Movie 5" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on April 19, 2013.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage