'The Killing' Actor Eric Ladin and His Wife Welcome Son Maxfield David
Eric Ladin is overjoyed to have an early Christmas present. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that his fashion designer/stylist wife Katy gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Maxfield David Ladin, on Friday, December 21 in Los Angeles.
The Jamie Wright of "The Killing" showed off his newborn son on Twitter and Instagram. In a close snapshot of the baby, the 34-year-old actor wrote a caption, "Wow! The last 24 hrs have been the best of my life. Forever changed, I am now a father."
He later posted another image that showed him holding the bundle of joy in his arm while watching football game. "2 days old, but never too young to start watching football. #Texans," he gushed. "Katy & I are loving all the well wishes. Thank You!! We are #BEYOND excited!"
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?