'The Killing' Actor Eric Ladin and His Wife Welcome Son Maxfield David
Eric Ladin is overjoyed to have an early Christmas present. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that his fashion designer/stylist wife Katy gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Maxfield David Ladin, on Friday, December 21 in Los Angeles.
The Jamie Wright of "The Killing" showed off his newborn son on Twitter and Instagram. In a close snapshot of the baby, the 34-year-old actor wrote a caption, "Wow! The last 24 hrs have been the best of my life. Forever changed, I am now a father."
He later posted another image that showed him holding the bundle of joy in his arm while watching football game. "2 days old, but never too young to start watching football. #Texans," he gushed. "Katy & I are loving all the well wishes. Thank You!! We are #BEYOND excited!"
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring