'The Killing' Actor Eric Ladin and His Wife Welcome Son Maxfield David
Eric Ladin is overjoyed to have an early Christmas present. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that his fashion designer/stylist wife Katy gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Maxfield David Ladin, on Friday, December 21 in Los Angeles.
The Jamie Wright of "The Killing" showed off his newborn son on Twitter and Instagram. In a close snapshot of the baby, the 34-year-old actor wrote a caption, "Wow! The last 24 hrs have been the best of my life. Forever changed, I am now a father."
He later posted another image that showed him holding the bundle of joy in his arm while watching football game. "2 days old, but never too young to start watching football. #Texans," he gushed. "Katy & I are loving all the well wishes. Thank You!! We are #BEYOND excited!"
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent