'The Killing' Actor Eric Ladin and His Wife Welcome Son Maxfield David
Eric Ladin is overjoyed to have an early Christmas present. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that his fashion designer/stylist wife Katy gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Maxfield David Ladin, on Friday, December 21 in Los Angeles.
The Jamie Wright of "The Killing" showed off his newborn son on Twitter and Instagram. In a close snapshot of the baby, the 34-year-old actor wrote a caption, "Wow! The last 24 hrs have been the best of my life. Forever changed, I am now a father."
He later posted another image that showed him holding the bundle of joy in his arm while watching football game. "2 days old, but never too young to start watching football. #Texans," he gushed. "Katy & I are loving all the well wishes. Thank You!! We are #BEYOND excited!"
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce