'The Killing' Actor Eric Ladin and His Wife Welcome Son Maxfield David
Eric Ladin is overjoyed to have an early Christmas present. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that his fashion designer/stylist wife Katy gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Maxfield David Ladin, on Friday, December 21 in Los Angeles.
The Jamie Wright of "The Killing" showed off his newborn son on Twitter and Instagram. In a close snapshot of the baby, the 34-year-old actor wrote a caption, "Wow! The last 24 hrs have been the best of my life. Forever changed, I am now a father."
He later posted another image that showed him holding the bundle of joy in his arm while watching football game. "2 days old, but never too young to start watching football. #Texans," he gushed. "Katy & I are loving all the well wishes. Thank You!! We are #BEYOND excited!"
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo