Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snuggling in Utah
Justin Bieber made the most of his time with Selena Gomez before they spent holiday separately with their respective families. The on-off couple was inseparable when enjoying a holiday trip in Utah, where fellow young celebrity couple Taylor Swift and Harry Styles were there as well.
Rumor has it, the two couples had a double ski date together. Wearing jackets and snow caps, Justin and Selena were caught on camera getting lovey dovey at the airport in Salt Lake City. She sat on his lap and allegedly pulled her for a kiss at one point. They flew to the state in a private jet.
After enjoying the snowy scenery in Utah, Justin and Selena apparently left separately. She arrived at LAX alone to spend Christmas in Los Angeles, while Justin jetted off to Canada to be with his family. "All alone on the jet, missin u already :(." he posted on Instagram a picture of his lonely self.
Pictures that confirmed Taylor and Harry's sighting, meanwhile, had arrived early, showing them having a lunch together. The Grammy winner seemingly wanted to keep a low profile as she denied a request to take a picture with an excited fan but was nice enough to speak her.
A few days before the Utah trip, Selena cozied up to Ronan Farrow, the 25-year-old son of Woody Allen and Mia Farrow. "Do not challenge the lovely @selenagomez to a dance-off. You will lose," he wrote a caption for a photo from the "ugly sweater bday."
Selena put her hands around the birthday boy's neck while puckering up to give him a kiss on the cheek. He returned the playful gesture by wrapping his arm around the former Disney star. The two were joined at the party by the likes of Shannon Woodward and Katy Perry.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says